Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

my question is if there’s a vitality requirement to be able to imbue spirit weapons onto other things? like, for example, if a spirit weapon is level 50 would it take 100 vitality to be able to imbue that spirit weapon onto magic/fstyles/regular weapons?

I don’t think so, considering that would be pretty important information which vetex would’ve probably included in the trello notes

I want him to make a triple katana unironically

I just want a double scythe :frpensive:

triple great club would be better
maybe add a dual wielding system or something

pretty sure theyll just be 2d clothing, jtn has a whole group for 2d clothes and he made them

the vest is probably just gonna be like the one from aa’s character creator

i suppose only time will tell

i feel like it should be made like that so that someone can’t imbue using exotic/legendary spirit weapons when those eventually happen

Assuming they’re meant to mirror weapons, then they would probably have a base requirement to wielding them

do regular weapons have a requirement to wield? i thought you could equip and wield any weapon regardless of your weapon stat, you just can’t do anything other than m1 if your skill isn’t high enough

I haven’t touched weapons in ages so I might be wrong on that part

actually yeah there’s no requirement to equip them- i have vindicator equipped on my pure mage

In that case I assume vetex has thought of some way to restrict certain spirit weapons, or maybe he didn’t and people will have to eventually deal with vitality builds having access to several lost magic synergies

they dont know my clothing brand now canon to the lore of AO

what is it called

bro went from artist, to AO Cosmetics and Armours

and we love em

You ever seen the meme about how Witch hats have to be massive or they’re automatically bad?

Big witch hats. Either that or they’re itty bitty and they sit at an angle on your head.

Found this on the trello.

New models for up to fifteen hairs, can’t say I like the sound of that. New textures might be fine but I don’t like the idea of my file or npcs looking radically different because of this.
Couldn’t they just add the new hairs on instead of replacing old ones?

Not to mention the pain of finding the new ones on the catalog for the log

2 Likes

It’s a real good thing Hair #83 wasn’t touched, otherwise I would of had to call all the religious deities that I have on speed dial to enact The Rapture. Vetex should consider himself lucky for now.

1 Like

I wonder if one of the 4 new hairstyles is the one that general julian has, as right now his hairstyle is unobtainable