Week of Discussion 7: The Update

That’s not gonna help when I’m ON the island

oh uhh, shockwave explosion ice magic max resistance abyssal build

This is an awesome day
The AO update has dropped
And StarEev- I mean duh uh no one important also dropped a new video yipee

1 Like

Argos got a new cape shadow-dropped, and he’s not even wearing it.

Evander appears on the target board, so if he’s on an island he shouldn’t be too hard to find

1 Like

1 Like

It would be cool if these counts increased everytime he killed a player/sunk a pirate/assassin ship

im softlocked out of the game cuz my backpack wont open so i cant eat anything, i am stuck in a state of constant starvation

I have barely scratched the surface on Makrinaos, Thrylos and Tidecliff but what I’ve found can only be described as utterly horrifying. I have more questions than answers. Keep stuff secret. Don’t share without spoilering. Let others have some fun.

“It can’t be that hard it’s in the bronze sea”
I thought
“The waves surely won’t be a problem”
I thought
“I can solo”
I thought…
Boy was I wrong

WHY IS THE WEAKEST WALL 1k

lowkey this island isnt that crazy other than the basement itself

I played the update
I think I am going to wait a little more to play it more because it took 2 centuries for me to turn my ship

Is it just me or does roblox refuse to go full screen for anyone else?

pro tip: invest in farms and huts early, you get 60 galleons per harvest and it takes like 2 minutes to regrow so you’ll just get a crap ton of galleons passively while you play

Got my first cotton farmer!!!

When is someone going to make a warrior file, name it John Brown and make a clan to destroy islands with slaves
I ain’t doing it myself I have 1 useless file but I ain’t going to delete it because it’s from WoM and I don’t want to lose and i’m also too broke to buy a 4th file

Found the Azarel guy

They will never know

who is this bum on my boat :sob: