Week of Discussion 7: The Update

Umm are you not allowed to respawn at ur brig at Fort CAstrum?

yes

leave my island for two minutes to help a new player beat elius and the same guy that was attacking the last island i claimed starts to go after this one

Evander’s ship spawned right on top of me
Despite not having a bounty, he was still mad at me.
I figured “Man, I can solo this lvl 100 loser”, but he is stronger than he lets on, good grief. I gottem though! That was fun!

Ironfang battle theme goes hard

1 Like

Evander jumpscare

Found the unique set on Makrinaos

FOr some reason ass looks extra thick

This shit got me laughing so fucking hard

i :drooling_face:’ed

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but farms don’t work after you load a clan save

So THAT’S what happened.
Makes sense.

This update was way overhyped by its trailer to be honest. It isn’t really anything special since it focuses on the MMO part of the ORPG that is AO.
Also, fuck you Meepy18 for killing me when I was exploring (and being attacked by NPCs), that killed literally all of my fun and it ruined the update for me.

I feel like the trailer undersold it. The only fun part was made out to be PvP

I wish for the “Bronze Sea” stuff we’d get a direction. Like from the center of the Bronze Sea, Evander was last sighted “Southeast in the Bronze Sea”

that’s needed so much, he’s often just bugged behind some random Island on the corner of the map.

I don’t think he should sail to some one person either, instead maybe he should have an area that he prefers to stick in (and if a high bounty person enters this area, he could follow them until they engage or just leave the area)

Condition ideas:

1. If no player that meets the bounty and notoriety condition. Evander will sail around Wind Row Island (confirmed bandits being there). It could also be like, 3 different islands, so we know where Evander is if he isn’t at one or two of the spots.
  2. If a player that meets the requirements is present, then they’ll spawn nearby after 5 minutes. However, if they leave, they’ll automatically path find back to Wind Row Island.
  3. If they remain in a singular spot (within an area), they’ll disappear and teleport near back to Wind Row Island. If they are in combat, this is disabled.
2 Likes