[WEEKLY PROMPT] Romance & Catastrophe

Oh boy. My first-ever piece of writing to go on the forums. Please note, this is not very serious, but is based of off, and is, of course, an extreme dramatization of said events to be as ridiculous and dramatic as possible.
With that disclaimer out of the way, here’s to a tribute to a joke taken too far. Which has likely been written in an extremely shitty manner, but that’s what you get writing something in like 14 minutes ig.

“What do you mean…?” I asked her, unaware of the chaos that was unfolding around us.

And she replied “You just HAD to say you loved me in front of these barbarians, didn’t you?!” She’d throw the bloodied corpse of some crazy fellow from the area… I believe his nickname was “Sand”? I can’t remember anymore… Yet, I do remember that she gave me no moment to speak before continuing

“If you had simply told me in private, I would have simply rejected you, and we could’ve gone on with our lives, but no. You had to say it here. You had to let this city burn at their hands. Just for that, I’ll see to it you die here and now.” Thus, lifting up a sword that was once a weapon used by a legend, she’d prepare a swing.

I didn’t budge. Although the infatuation was fading, I stood my ground. “Go on, swing it.” I had requested, in a perfectly calm, and neutral voice. Sure enough, she took the swing, and… Well, judging by the scar on me now, I think she tore right through my liver, and down into my left hip… I’m not even sure how I’m alive now. She could swing that blade like a menace to the planet, tearing through those crazed men that razed the city with flame and explosives- Oh, you wish to know who was causing the chaos? Let’s see if I can remember their names… I already said “Sand”, then there was someone named after a planet… That might’ve been it, unless the “Unnamed One” as they call him was there too… Eh, I can’t remember. It likely didn’t matter anyways.

I’ve explained all I can remember. Now, go along your way, I’ll either make it to a hospital or die trying. You should just keep looking for survivors.

5 Likes

mf dies

yes

i died trying to find a hospital
fucking amazing

1 Like

truly amazing

just call an ambulance

just take pain killers

you can’t die if you don’t feel it

dieath

in a destabilized, ruined city? Sure, totally.

@ItsameTree ingenious, but I have none. help.

idk put a bandage on it

just don’t be a skill issue, smh too ez

romantic

DEMOMAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
his liver will die even more now
how could she do this to demoman

…What?

why you writr demopan die this is so sad dddddddddddd

I didn’t.

person could hav e died
and it ws liver
so it d3moman