Welcome back

I’m crying rn.
It’s been so long.
Three years.

Finally.

WoM-like immersion.
Welcome back.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for double the lag with half the immersion (it also causes mass inconvenience) :pray:

man vetex should just return magius and old rep system as well, might as well delete the old boring map and return all the bosses haha am i right guys

Hey guys really silly idea but what if instead of adding an immersion ruining laggy mess to Arcane Odyssey vetexgames instead adds content for vitality and actually gives wardens their moveset haha guys that would be so silly fr!!!

2 Likes

omg haha thats pretty a pretty wacky idea ngl might be a bit too goofy for the game

the things that caused lag in WoM were 100+ dynamic NPCs pathfinding. we already have crim, merchant, and hero NPCs and we already have ships. only thing new is adding a more immersive way for them to spawn (and camps, which are just 4 NPCs together and some structures).

wait until an entire island spawns at the shore of ravenna because you robbed some starving woman :skull:

According to experience, it is only causes 30% of lags, other 70% are from the broken to death physics when you destroy towns or Silent Tower.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that but that doesn’t change my point

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.