឵welcome to San Andreas

Welcome to San Andreas, I’m CJ from Grove Street Land of the heinous, gangbangers, and cold heat In Los Santos, neighbors get no sleep Beefing with anybody competing, even police Four deep in a green rag with gold feet Blast with the flag on the strap, that’s OG Stay in shape, hit the gym, lift the weights Get super cut or big and buff, nice and straight You got stats, respect, weapon skill Stamina, muscle, fat, and sex appeal You get clothes from Bincos and Pro Laps Sub Urban, ZIP, Victim, and D. Sachs Watch your back when you in rival hoods They’ll test just to guess if your survivals good (Survivals good) Ducking shells at the Cluckin’ Bell Jump out busting, gunning 'til they tuck their tail It seem like I’m on impossible missions (Impossible missions) Twisted predicaments hostile positions (Hostile positions) Tenpenny and Pulaski harass me Cop cars been on our ass the last past week 'Cause the ‘Dreas for the gangsters, homeboy Hands is the language for the ‘bangers, homeboy And it’s dangerous, homeboy Get your brains blow for how you do your fingers, homeboy Heat cocked, we poppin’ hot ones Dump them out, bend the block, shake before the cops come Listen for sirens, they don’t got none Back another lap, catch a straggler with a shotgun Hittin’ them up what that Grove Street like In a dirty sling shot and old Levi’s

1 Like

why must I exist at this exact moment

why do forum users keep making random ass topics for no reason

1 Like

what

i cringe every time you try putting yourself above other people

2 Likes

I feel like I’m missing out on a reference

man’s trying to stay away from the forums yet posts a comment on a shitpost