Well damn

Clan building is completely unusable by 99% of the player base, you choices are start a clan, beg your leader for promotions, or grind galleons like you life depends on it. Why even implement it right now if nobody has enough money to make use of it? I feel like the easiest solution would be make it if you are buying out of pocket, the items are significantly cheaper.

To be honest I just want to build an Olive Garden on whispering caverns

Vetex carefully figuring out how to gatekeep an interesting feature as much as possible, alienating the casual player base even further:

:broken_heart: then someone mentions that later in the future people will actually have enough funds for doing this shit

The balance team doesn’t have a problem with scaling substats up to account for level, do the same with galleons

sounds like a good time to join neptune

Yeah I don’t think im getting promoted to co leader in a damn leaderboard clan

If anything joining smaller clans is better for building

Have you tried the farms yet? They make loads of money pretty fast

I cannot properly express how unsurprised I am by this.
I can’t believe people didn’t expect this when it was called CLAN building.

“wow i cant wait to build my own MASSIVE fortress on a GIANT island and wreck anyone who comes near”
“2 MILLION GALLEONS FOR 8 WALLS!??!?!??!”

Gotta get the WoM bandit camp going.

rule no swearing in titles

@Misinput can you kill him

kill who

nevermind

My mistake :sob:

Either way, if it’s meant to be a clan activity, at least let me build with my clan instead of forcing me to use my own limited funds

Maybe like, a daily budget for lower tiers?

True, they should have thought of adding soldier budgets for clan building.

I sunk all of my money (16k, yes, I’m poor by “professional” [no-life] standards but this is the best you can get as a casual player that doesn’t look up on third party applications how to make the most money) into clan building without a thought in mind and felt stolen when I found out that I couldn’t even use the galleons I farmed.

Hey @fartman1314

Mind suggesting this?

suggest it yourself, i dont understand the suggestion

One. I don’t have suggestor, hence me asking you

Two, I mean like a sort of budget for lower tier clan members, like a tier 1 member got to use 5000 galleons from the treasury for building per day, tier 2 got 15000, etc.

1. get suggestor
  2. im not suggesting allat