Welp I decided to introduce myself

My username is Krystel_Kyle (IK its stupid and I wish I changed) it and well my in game WoM user is nova grey. And well hi… -_-

5 Likes

You can change but it costs 1k robux.
And welcome.

Hello

Hola :mariomug:

good afternoon.

Welcome to the forums :clap:

Welcome to the forums, if you would like I could tour you to what we currently are doing on here.

i feel the same about my username (IandominusRex6308). Really want to change it so bad but I probably won’t ever

hih
im changing my username after i get bobux for christmas

The last time I said hello to someone The Elment called me a nerd so ill just say good luck.

welcome to… honestly idk anymore. hell i guess?

1 Like

Nova Grey ? I think I met you. Anyway, welcome to the forum, you will never see grass again, I would like to give you a cookie but that’s @StarForDays job.

Hell but it’s a website in order to disguise itself.

If you feel bad about your username, i’ve changed mine three times. My original username was ShadowNova560, which had a green color. My second was AlphaFrostShadowWolf, easily the worst which I kept for a long time, which was red. Third was Frostimistry which I kept for about 2 weeks which was yellow, and my current, KingCryonical, is blue.

My original user was Creeperboy56789 lmao

Goofy ah nerd

it’s okay my username has the gamer word in it and i cant change cause broke, you’re not alone

Your username looks fine near my old username (NoobTrolI). I had to change it because it broke the immersion of lots of games and since it had lots of important game saves, couldn’t just abandon and create a new one with a better name. Now its Arthemisaent.

What I want to say with that is, if your name can match to any game, its not stupid. :slight_smile:

And Welcome.

I server hop a lot of times so maybe

WHAT WHY!?!?! Just legit change ur display name. I overvalue robux since I can’t get any :frowning: