We're getting weapon skills?

200 message :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Funny writing incoming >:)

Both sides would be very beneficial and have pros and cons! Although new weapons skills are already set to happen, both instances would have benefitted players, whether that be in the present or in the near future.

To say weapons skills arent nesscessary or at the very least important is ignorant to the true state of the game. Weapon skills, although maybe not accessible to hybrids now, will likely be usable sometime in the future. Players of both sides need to remember that Arcane Odyssey is in a state of early access, and is therefore not yet finished. In fact, of the 12 kingdoms planned, only 1 is in the game at the moment! Clearly, things will eventually change.

Rare weapons are also a truly important tool in a weapon users aresenal. They can not only turn the tide of battle, but most have some unique skills or effects. Rare weapons are something that, although wont be in this update, are something to look forward to and be excited for. Hybrids especially can likely reap the rewards of rare weapons before 3rd weapon skills!

Overall, both sides have their benefits, and although it has already been decided, im sure the community would have been thoroughly excited for either outcome. Except GlitchingEclipse.

:frcryin: i cant believe this

Can this topic just be us talking about the number 200 now, until we reach 300?

pretty sure it would get close

Even better

We’re forgetting this isn’t even all of the 3rd weapon skills, it’s only 2-4. If it were more than that, heck maybe even all of them, I’d have been okay with it, but at MINIMUM people get only two.

This is my main problem with it. If those skills are trash it would be pointless and if they weren’t then warrior builds become less varied than they already are.

200 is equal to 20 20’s, which is also the time we are currently in, the 2020’s. In the 2020’s the game Arcane Odyssey (AO), a sequel to World of Magic (WoM) has been released. This game now has a large community that has died down a little as players are waiting for the Dark Sea update. The Dark Sea update will include many new features, mainly the dark sea, but some of these features are new enchants, weapons, techniques, and spells. As we wait for the update to drop later this month, we can only hope it will make the game have more content for us Arcane Odyssey Enthusiasts.

1 Like

What kinda math are they teaching in the war seas

2 Likes

20*20= 400

This was a lie

in the dark seas where i come from, that math is accurate (we aren’t insane trust)

The dark sea is also a lucraditive source of memes.

speaking of the dark sea i’m finally working on my character backstory again, and I have to start with making 17 paragraphs of fighting (not an exaggeration trust).

what are these so called “memes”

Dark sea humour.

main reason why im there

get outta there :skull:

I don’t want to pay rent.