We're getting weapon skills?

I guess vetex will have time between 1.15 chapters for vitality since we need to get it before second awakening

i would be laughing my ass off if we don’t get vitality for second awakening, but vetex also hasn’t scrapped it either lol

òneel lile Vetex will add a few wilderness islands other than just the storyline one

it just feel like something he would do

He did that with the 3rd sea in AA, so he’ll probably do the same this time

I wasn’t playing in times of AA, what happened with third sea?

Im planning to visit arcane reborn once later

Third Sea consisted of PK and Theos meeting up at a fountain outside of Aleala. Where theos instructed PK to go and meet Cursebeard at in his stead while he was off maintaining his stuff/making a gift for PK in the form of his gauntlet.

I forget what excuse he made, other than vaguely remembering that the two of them weren’t exactly friendly w/ another. Where having him waltz up would cause a bit of a stir.

Cursebeard of course left awhile ago to the 7th sea to go fight Duzra, and PK returned to Theos recounting this news. If memory serves right, and it’s not a pure AR thing, Theos had said his sources state Duzra was in the 4th Sea after receiving the news from PK.

We then would move off from Aleala and move onto Sunrise Raveine - which had the neat thing of only being reasonably accessible during specific times of the in-game day. - Where Theos would tell us his past a bit, and how old he was. Theos then would give one of his Gaunlets to PK after he was done telling his story.

Then thats where the story ended for the Third Sea in AA and largely AR as well when it reached that point, at the time. Likely the same situation that’ll occur in the 1st Ch. of the Nimbus Sea.

Only things in the Third Sea aside from some wilderness islands, Aleala, AG camp Island, and maybe the Wind Bandit Boss island and town. Then at some point Cerulea came about, and then AA broke. AR on the other-hand would splinter off here to create Angel, but still generally somewhat follow the events of AA.

Third Sea is a bit weird given that according to lore doc, we were supposed to waltz about the Third Sea getting stronger. Before randomly running into Durza’s Tower on our way to Mainland - 4th Sea - and seeing Prometheus and Theos throw hands.

i thought this was an argument thread not a lore dump :yawning_face:

Seems I know very a little about lore

Another semi discussion brought up about 3rd Wep Skills in reminders. .

Yet another instance of Knights being forgotten once again.

:sadeline:

2 am brain too slow now to continue. .

vitality builds dont matter rn at all so nobody really cares about knights

Except me who have its main as knight

which is why we need rare weapons because knights wiuld be able to use one

Though I have failed to find the acrimony after damn reaching 28k chests, I will find it, get 130 weapons to use iron ones with their two skills and thats enough. Yeah I have 120 rn bc then I thought stormcaller Q would be good, L

just patiently waiting for a scythe weapon…

1 Like

Prob unique greatsword variant, since halberds and lances were added as other weapons’ variants. I would like to see Caestus as claws strenght weapon too

personal opinion: fish

paladins and juggernauts exist as well. not just knights

The fact that I didn’t mention them should mean they don’t matter much to this

i am generation 1

is that sad