Wesree introduction post

hey guys its me Wesree I know I’ve been on the forum for a year but I haven’t made one of these yet
my favorite bands are pierce the veil and chiodos. did you know that pierce the veil formed as a band in 2007? it was formed by the two brothers Mike and Vic Fuentes. their first album “A Flair For The Dramatic” came out in 2007, and is also my favorite album! after that they had the delicious tour where they played their first album. Then came the Selfish Machines album in 2010 which features one of their very popular songs, Caraphernelia. Following this album, in 2012 the band had announced that they would be bringing in Kellin Quinn, the vocalist for Sleeping With Sirens, to feature on one of their songs. This collaboration would lead to one of Pierce The Veil’s most famous song, King For A Day. Along with this song came the album, “Collide With The Sky”. The band would then go on tour. After 4 years without a new album, they came out with the album “Misadventures”. This album also features one of their more popular songs, “Circles”. After the making of this album, the drummer left the band. Pierce The Veil fans were devastated to hear this news. No one thought the band would ever make another album again, until 2023. During 2023 the album, “The Jaws Of Life” was released. The band in total has 3 members which are Vic Fuentes (Vocalist and Guitarist), Tony Perry (Guitarist), and Jaime Preciado (Bassist + Backing Vocalist during concerts). They currently have an unofficial drummer named Loni who is in replacement of Mike Fuentes because he left the band in 2016 after the making of the “Misadventures” album due to Sexual Assault allegations. okay guys this is all of the ptv lore im aware of right now anyways thank you for coming to my introduction

1 Like

Welcome to the AO forums (hell)! :grin: