What annoys you the most?

I swear to hell if I have to hear another guy sing to himself in dums, duns, and hums, my eardrums are going to melt. I don’t know why, but it just sounds uncomfortable.

pretty much almost every single kid in my highschool

kids like this

all the songs i listen to are instrumental
what now

people who have somehow never been told to stfu their whole life

Allergy.
I sure do love this period of the year

1 Like

To the nimbus sea spawn

I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring I hate Spring.

people that give you dirty looks after you say sorry like bud… jump :joy::pray:

Screw loud eaters. Makes my life a living nightmare that I can’t escape because I’M ALWAYS FRICKING SURROUNDED BY THEM. Whenever I’m at home or at school there’s always someone who cannot close their god damn mouth when they’re chewing on something. I can’t say anything because god forbid I ask a stranger to do something like that (it’ll come off as weird,) so I have to deal with it with absolutely nothing but my thumbs to block out the cursed noise as I resist the strong urge to rip out their jaw. I mean, have you ever heard of a guy slurping their gum? I have! And it’s just one of the many things I have to hear as my sanity crumbles to the ground. Screw you loud eaters. Screw you, I hope you tastebuds get burnt and you can never enjoy any decent thing in your mouth ever again.

Those god damn liberals

nah but on a serious note, I genuinely loath the people that goes out of their way just to go and disrespect war veterans. Like I cannot understand why the hell would you want to go and disrespect the ones that may have witnessed their mates die, lose a limb, lose their vision or hearing and so forth WHILST RELAXING ON YOUR OWN HOME WATCHING TV AND EATING MCDONALDS.
I’ve marched with veterans and had conversations, and I cannot fathom just how on Earth someone would go disrespect them.

Sure, the war they may have been deployed to may be questionable and not beneficial to the nation, but that does not GIVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO DISRESPECT THEM ESPECIALLY AFTER EVERYTHING THEY HAVE BEEN THROUGH. GESJROTGSOYRHITJ4REOFJGEIW.

Oh yes, that brings to another point. I blood absolutely boils for those that dare damage their nation’s flag.
Unfortunately, I have to feel that anger every single Australia day where I see a bunch of ragtag protestors BURNING, TEARING AND JUST TARNISHING THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG.
AGAIN, THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING TO DO IN FRONT OF VETERANS, DAMAGING THE FLAGS.

WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS! THAT IF YOU ARE NOT PROUD OF YOUR OWN FLAG, AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TARNISH IT! THEN YOU MY FRIEND, SHOULD GET OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND NEVER RETURN BECAUSE CLEARLY YOU HAVE NO PRIDE FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

I’m done ranting now. Thank you for my ted talk.

4 Likes

That’s called Misophonia

you

High level renown NPCs crawling around every corner in the Nimbus Sea. Like come on, all I want to do is explore!

I still haven’t fully seen everything in the new wilderness islands because of them.