What are good magics that combine with sand?

who tf closes their eyes when drinking what???

nah man you just coping at this point lol

The color of liquid doesnā€™t matter itā€™s how it tastes that makes you enjoy it

Iā€™d rather it disgusting-looking food that taste amazing than the opposite. Itā€™s like you can only look at it

And donā€™t try to get my started on school lunch orange juice color and textureā€¦

this guy is malding about orange sand being bad because the fruit that has no similarities besides color is bad :skull:

okay should I mald that because bleach tastes awful coastal sand is bad?

The color of orange sand and taste of orange juice are both bad

The correlation between orange juice to apple juice is how much of a gap your ā€œsand magicā€ has to coastal sand

all I see is this:
73c

I love hiking when I get to see things like this

If you really think Iā€™m crying over this than good day to you

please leave immediately

but u are lol

Ah an internet argument.

YOU CAN LIKE WHATEVER YOU WANT! Everyone is different. Stop fighting over a color change in sand. Itā€™s all just crushed earth.
Also donā€™t argue over drinks. Everyone likes different drinks. I personally hate coffee, does that mean everyone has to hate coffee? No!

You missed the part when we stopped arguing and it was stupid anyways, we should be happy we even both like sand

iā€™m proud to announce that the amount of people maining sand is now 4
tbh iā€™ve changed my mind and will be getting sand as a first again, magma still gonna be a second

sand users assemble

using it as my second file tho if thatā€™s okay (conjurer partnered with probably pressure or something idk)

main file is my blaze/iron file for that technology synergy

lancients arent coming out for 2 more years after ao releases xddd

sand conjurer (partner magic unknown)

iron/lighting or acid warlock

what is better as a technology synergy?

just get metal as a first and lightning as a second and replace lightning with blaze when it comes out

not gonna lie i thought this was trying to discourage me from using sand

Why would I do that? I barely see any other people who like sand. Just because we donā€™t agree on the same variation of it doesnā€™t mean weā€™re enemies.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.