What are some things you hope to see happen in the story?

alr give me a lore explanation.

ᛏᚺᛖᚱᛖ ᚨᚱᛖ ᚦᛁᛜᛊ ᛁᚾ ᚦᛁᛊ ᚹᛟᚱᛚᛞ ᚦᚨᛏ ᛁᛟᚢ×ᚱᛖ ᚾᛟᛏ ᛗᛖᚾᛏ ᛏᛟ ᛊᛖᛖ.

I’m not aware of anything that outright says the aberration is hades but it’s the most concrete theory atm because:

• Rill hendrix senses the aberration far to the south and as KNDY2009 said the peacekeeper finds hades after sailing far south

• Hendrix calls the aberration an unfathomable dark presence, which would fit the arcane universe’s version of hades of an evil god that wants to test the limits of dark magic

chaos wouldnt really make sense, as it sort of fucks around wherever it pleases, and probably wouldnt stay in the south for as long as hendrix implies it to be (as he says all people who can sense, sense it) and hades is stated to be somewhere FAR to the south of the war seas

Run into ppl
Run into bad ppl
Kick butt
More bad ppl
Kick more butt
Destroy entire city
Yes

The Aberration could also be where the final boss is sealed too, since anything far south can just be some place in the War Sea, maybe 6th Sea. And stopping the Order from unsealing it will probs be our endgame goal.

Does make sense tho. Its implied this boss is far more powerful than Durza, or maybe even a God. So much so that this guy has to be sealed over multiple centuries.

Im certain this is how the final boss works because this is implied to be the same original final boss of WoM, both being described to be “the most powerful and ancient threat” and Vetex did give a brief description, being “an evil that was unsealed and sealed multiple times throughout history”, and it was supposed to be unsealed at the very end of WoM’s storyline as the final boss sequence.

True that’s actually more likely than it being hades, I forgor the war seas was built like that :skull:

I remember hearing one guy theorising that the sealed threat could be the titan kronos, since tech stated that he is still alive and inside a really dark place, altough he would not make much sense as a final boss considering that he was far weaker than zeus

1 Like

I hope that either a) neither Sameria nor Keraxe are involved with the Order, to make it so the world doesn’t feel like it only has one evil group and nobody acting out of their own aspirations, OR b) we get a red herring where it seems like Keraxe is affiliated with the Order, only for it to be revealed that the peaceful Sameria is the one who’s ACTUALLY with the Order

4 Likes

Vetex confirmed somewhere that the Order won’t really be as significant to the Nimbus Sea’s story and that the main plot point in it will be dealing with the Sameria/Keraxe conflict

3 Likes

Could be them running some strings to get the two to knock each other out, but not their focus.

3 Likes

Hopefully warden wont be completely terrible and spirit weapons can do damage

That we don’t go up to the sky islands in nimbus by going up a mountain like bronze, I’m hoping that vetex makes it either that you have to turn your ship into a flying ship (the less cool option) or have to ride a huge water spout the fly into the sky (the cooler option) my hope is that vetex doesn’t wanna just repeat the hell that is the stepstones, and make it so we have some super cool event that we have to go through to get up there, while I’m already talking about the sky islands, might as well bring up how fucking cool it would be if the sky islands drifted around instead of staying in one spot. Personally, I think the idea of a sky island isn’t really fleshed out to its potential in bronze, which is understandable, as the focus in bronze isn’t the sky, but since nimbus has the gimmick that it does have many sky islands, it would be nicer to see them more complex

So far vetex has created 3 ways to get up to sky islands.
One of which has been climbing
One has been getting launched by what is basically a water spout
One has been finding a way to fly up there from ground level (or reaching a high enough level to spawn there)

You might be in luck

LETS GOOO i hate the stepstones SO much

is this a patreon leak or did he state it somewhere public cuz ive never seen it said before

2 of these are from arcane adventures, but they could return

it’s mentioned on the Trello

Heyyy, that was me!

@TheFollest Here’s a link to my comment that gave a rough outline of what this alternate beginning could look like: My only Critique of the story so far (story spoilers, obviously) - #71 by AMoonlightSonata