What are some things you hope to see happen in the story?

I probably should’ve asked this before asking what people wanted to see least in the story but anyways, what are some things you hope are to happen with the story, whether its down to the individual characters or grander things that affect the war seas and possibly world at large. This can also include abilities you hope to see and possibly have unlocked for the player in the story. If you can please go into as much detail as possible.

I’m really hoping that there will be more quartermaster for the story. Heck it will be cool if there was a quartermaster that will specialize in repairing ships quicker or in speed.

And heck, it would be cool if the other quartermaster can interact with each other.

4 Likes

That’d be cool, if each of them have their own side stories like Edward and Enizor that’d be pretty sweet too although it’d definitely be a lot if there are a lot of quartermasters

1 Like

Cerunno, Shura, Steleus, Kjartan, Meng Ozun, Ambanes and Arish Vista coming into the Nimbus Sea.Especially The Lodge Gang and Arish Vista, just to finish our rivarly on who’s the supreme snow mage (me) and feeding him into an Alpha White eyes in the Epicenter.

1 Like

There better be a special Valentines times quest were we gotta help out our boy, Arish.

WE’RE GIVING ARISH RIZZ-

Wait no, I just re-read what you said-

the hell.

I want this dude dead bro i don’t want to rizz him.

Other characters have rizz compared to that loser.

Is one of those the privateer guy? Cause I remember a quest showed us a letter basically saying he’s run off to nimbus and bought himself an entire fleet after becoming a narc and snitching on our plan to attack fort talos so we’ll definitely be seeing him at least in a side quest.

A fight where all of our friends and crew help us fight

2 Likes

No that’s Arwald.

Would be even better if with ship progression we get other slots for quartermasters so we dont leave out anyone :fr:

Yeah we really should have some fights with both friendly and enemy NPCS, especially since we’re out here fighting entire kingdoms there should really be some more large battles. I’d also like to see a battle between two kingdoms of which neither on our side and just have it be an all out free for all

Well regardless I wanna blow him up

That’s what i was assuming as to how the events in the Nimbus Sea will escalate.

Having a large battle that we just walk into would be really cool but I think that if it wasn’t just a cutscene it would instantly destroy the computers of 80% of players

1 Like

Only those with the strongest PCs shall survive, its natural selection

Nah man, I meant that we’re going help teach Arish about rizz. Or some whack like that.

Never l knew people have personal beef with him, like dang. Y’all really hate him?

arish is just a one time encounter

Bro’s known for being pretty difficult in the community, that’s also what i’ve seen from the AO wiki’s comments on his page.

I literally grinded him when the quest wasn’t nerfed because i was stupid and didn’t know about other methods of gaining lots of exp.

we still wont meet him, why would he leave cirrus?