What are the implications of Red and Purple in lore?

I have been wanting to post this since the Mistral Update but I have social anxiety on a lego game forum for some reason

The color Purple denotes ruthless spirit energy. It is also associated with Insanity, the Dark Sea, and Durza/Acheron (?)

The color Red denotes ruthless spirit energy working in tandem with Magic. And the sky in Akursius Keep is red. iirc it was ravaged by Chaos a good time after King Nero committed genocide on Winterveil?

What do these color choices mean, if they are not coincidences? Specifically, the uses of the color Purple.

2 Likes

red and purple are generic evil colors

Oh nah not the gcse English ahh implications :sob::pray:

2 Likes

From what I can remember when reading the story dialogue, the light red you see in text is used to refer to any place/person with a name that isn’t against us, while light purple is used for forces that are against us, like Keraxe for instance

I haven’t checked it in a while though, so I might be wrong on that, apologies if I am

1 Like

they’re just colours that are generally associated with evil, but red and gold could be based off blood and ichor due to our godly heritage

I had the suspicion, but why associate insanity with evil?

because scary spooky :ghost:

Mental deteoriation :rage: = spooky :scream: therefore apply color associations :+1:

remember, this is vetex’s writing

because it’s usually evil things that cause insanity in the au, like the dark sea

mushrom = evil!1?1!?!?? :scream:

a true dare advocate

though purple can also just mean dark and spooky, which insanity kinda fits

I have yet to see the ruthless MC commit something bad that the merciful MC hasn’t. After all it’s implied that the Order kills Carina and Elius if you spare them so in a way the ruthless MC is mercy killing them.

It’s because after Morock solo’d the verse and reset the universe, he dropped a red and purple crayon…

1 Like

Actually to add onto this, if I remember correctly, when Keraxe is first mentioned by Revon in Rasna, Keraxe is in the light red text instead of light purple. I think the colour changes when Warren mentions them at Wind-Row

bro confused assessment objective with arcane odyssey :sob::pray:

red is the color that represents reversal energy, which when mixed with positive blue energy, it can create imaginary matter:

Imaginary Technique: Purple

akcshually its imaginary mass :nerd_face:

actually its a force :nerd_face: :point_up:

actually its energy :nerd_face: