What are the names of all the Sea Clusters in the Arcane Universe?

Nero got a fortress nuked

Rupin got a whole sea nuked

Common Nero L

If the Sea Clusters are based off of continents I would assume it goes

Old Sea / Seven Seas - The Americas

War Seas - Eurasia

??? - Africa

??? - Oceania

the seven seas are north of the old sea(s) so i would probably switch those around, but thats just me :man_shrugging:

You missed this part buddy

My theory is that it’s less flipped, but rather rotated since the compass points towards where the sun rises

Well, we know that the magnetic poles of the earth did move, since, if you haven’t noticed, the sun in AO and AR (and, likely, Online Fighting), comes out on the north and sets in the south.
Pretty sure that AR does mention that, I don’t know if otherwise has been stated.

It’s highly unlikely that the sun actually shifted the earth probably rotated or something… or it’s the magnetic poles
It could be either

Vetex confirmed that the rotation of the Earth got screwed over. Tho I think the more precise answer is that the Earth it got tilted sideways like lil’ Neptune

This because its confirmed that the sun rises in opposite directions between War Seas and Seven Seas. The sun sets in the south for the Seven Seas, but the sun would be rising in the south in the War Seas, because its in the opposite side of the world.

This would mean that the south and north poles are (somewhat) facing towards the sun.

However, if you guys dont know, Mt Helicon and Mt Oryths are actual mountains irl, Mt Olympus is also a mountain irl. Mt Helicon is actually south of Mt Oryths and Olympus is north, which is the reverse of their locations in AO. This led to the theory that the poles flipped. But the poles didnt go sideways or else the locations would actually be sideways too.

However, Vetex said that he actually didnt take the magnetic poles being changed into account, and that they actually are representative of the old magnetic poles, but does acknoledge it shouldve been changed

So the locations of Mt Oryths and Mt Helicon (potentially Mt Olympus too) were probs happy little accidents when creating the story locations

the rising/setting in the north/south instead of east/west can make sense but what was vetex cooking with this… the reason why the sun rises in the east and sets in the west basically everywhere in the world (it gets funky near the poles) is because the earth rotates in the same direction everywhere in the world. the only way for this to be possible is if the Earth were somehow rotating in the opposite direction in the war seas than in the seven seas :sob:

As much as this would make sense, this clearly isn’t the case as seen by how Vetex places cultures.

The Seven Seas and War Seas are European, however both hold Egyptian-Mesopotamian Arab civilizations along with for some reason Japanese cultures?

I think most of the Old World is just in the Dark Sea, like imagine pulling up into the Dark Sea and seeing the ruins of Jerusalem :skull: (christianity and judaism are canon to the AU)

walk up to a random island and you see a manger that’s been untouched and gives a warding aura or some shit

whats your definitive proof that it even is north america at all?

Obelitesco

bro edited it after i replied, heartbreaking :broken_heart:

btw the poles are indeed flipped
(redacted the name of the mountain due it being the result of a hidden translation, i could get in trouble)

Do you even see an edit? I never edited that in, you just missed it :skull:

Got rid of the dark sea, so now it’s…

just the clusters

you right… :broken_heart:
this is why i do not reply to forum posts at 2 in the morning…

rule 1) never admit you’re wrong, even if you know you’re beyond a doubt entirely incorrect