What are your grades/schoolwork?

So far in the forums most people seem to either have a lot of common sense/knowledge or are completely braindead inside. Just want to know if this applies at your school or learning place or whatever, or you’re only smart for games and lore and stuff.
(also flex post ig)
I’ll start
95-100 in every course ive taken so far and doing pretty good overall
im jst a naturally good test-taker and those are worth majority so pretty ez
i get pissed if i get a 90

AAH WHY DOES MY THING SHOW AS THE TEXT DOCUMENT THING OR WHATEVER FOR ME
(complete sentence (how is this not complete :sob: ))
fixed it i think!

i do good on tests and remember the material, but homework is my mortal enemy so my grades are lowered to b’s

1 Like

I was within the top 10% of nationwide year 12 graduates one year
My skills are focused in math and physics with some skill in various other subjects like chemistry and music.

I get all A’s really easily (outside of math and science, but those hover around low A’s a lot). Granted, Band is an easy A since I just have to move fingers on my clarinet, German II is handheld to hell and back, U.S. History is just remembering facts, Weights is just lifting heavy stuff, and English is bloody English; I don’t even have to try to get easy A’s in it.

Even knowing that math and science are my crappy subjects, Math was easy until my teacher stopped giving in-depth instructions about what we were doing since only myself and about three other people paid attention, while Science is mainly based on lab experiments that I don’t trust myself enough to do on my own most of the time. My teacher said if we used a certain knob on the microscopes on the wrong magnification, it’d break, and I’m terrified of that happening, which makes so-called easy labs a trainwreck.

when you have higher than 90 in all classes :sunglasses:
(no this is not me rn)

bec full cap sentences aren’t complete

ok well using a certain something on the wrong something breaks a lot of things

I think you should talk to ur principal

google what happens and use those results

???

I’m doing pretty well, to be honest. Worst subject is probably Spanish, and even then it’s not horrible. I struggle with math at times (screw geometry reasoning and proofs, that subject can burn), but I’m doing pretty good at the moment.

i also forget to do homework whenever i get it, i don’t really get it all that often. thankfully my math teacher is lenient

me when homework: 80%

me when no homework: 92%

1 Like

exactly the difference between my classes that do and don’t give homework like math and science

1 Like

me algebra one: 81

me geometry (no homework): 99 most of the semester

test? like clan tryouts?
jsfbhiewbtkla;ndlkhcvo;bd

1 Like

Not entirely sure what the point of this is given you don’t have access to the average grade in any of our schools. Nevertheless, I’ll bite—I’m averaging around an A- this semester out of my three classes.

(converting from russian 1-5 scores to english A-E scores)
Used to get straight A’s in school, then it got harder and made me put in effort, and even with that bare minimum, still A’s and B’s.

In uni its more dependant on how much work you do in the semester, and with the bare minimum i did in school, I still score most B’s and some C’s and A’s. Current semester trying to lock in more and see if i can pull all B’s and how hard is it to get stipend payments (need all B’s). If its too hard, I’ll just drop it, sanity is worth more than some small money.

1 Like

Opposite for me, my math and science courses are WAY better than social and english
they are my OPPS lowering my average by like 3%

worst last semester was math, with an 88%

To put it simple, everyone gets a grade out of five after elementary in this school system. With that grade you need to search for a school that fits that grade. I got the highest grade and with the highest grade you can also take a special course which is just all of the normal subjects at the highest national level PLUS Greek and Latin. This course lasts for 6 years while the lowest lasts for 4. The learning is much faster and adapted for people for who elementary was boring. After year 2 we would theoretically already be able to take the final tests for the third highest course

And since the Greek and Latin courses are exclusive to only our course, people can only leave from this course. No one can join in. We already lost like a whole class after the first year, the second year also had quite a big purge and after the third year we would be with like less than 40 people. (Started with 2 1/2 classes)

Yeah so that being said, here are my grades

On my rounded final grade card for the 2nd period I had 7s, 8s and 9s with only one 6 (this is all out of ten)

The courses I take at the moment don’t have running grades and are all assessed with however many evil concoctions of exams the exam board has cooked up for me. Also they’re graded on a scale of 9 to U rather than A to F. Pretty sure I’m being predicted at 9 or 8 for most of my subjects.

shit except in math and maybe science