What are your stats as a bossfight + OST?

hey now, your quote is much much worse than my gem of:
critical hits have no effect

Their tears increase our damage

uhhhhhhhhh guys I think the site may have broken, I was using the AC character I decided to make based off a word I really liked and well,
critical hits have no effect,
bring it on, kid!

bros not a driplord they’re a fucking drip emperor
also heres the boss theme

incredible

my sheer drip completely disarms you

I think people refunded the game because of how shit the fight was instead of difficulty considering a replayability of ONE

2 Likes

bros literally Bedrock he gets pissed off by items

So you use knocking fist?

sounds more like some sort of iron leg but maybe poisonous like mercury, mixed in with somehow shaping the iron into a sharper shape

He knocks people off the stage

Probably boxing cause big knockback

ok so I got a less drippy version this time but still cool, their boss theme isnt as great tho

I’ll let you guys come up with what their theme is, maybe something from cadence of hyrule

You literally have aether lightning

AND my drip breaks the scales (still not as good as the first game they were in featuring appearance going off the fucking screen like bro that’s something like 21 appearance)

So you’re vetex and tech

between you and me, I wouldn’t quite say they are a 16 in appearance out of 10

This is a @ThatOneGuy moment

OK EVERYONE YALL CAN STOP MAKING BOSS FIGHTS THIS ONE IS APPARENTLY THE FUCKING EPITOME OF GAMEPLAY AND CANNOT BE BEAT

never mind me using this twice because it’s perfect with the name “Red Greed”

ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE REPLAYABILITY LIKE HOLY SHIT DOES W.W ACHILLES JUST GAIN NEW ABILITIES BASED OFF AN AI OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THAT REPLAYABILITY IS LITERALLY OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS

The replayability is because the difficulty is so low, you get one shot