ayo ain’t that …

yes : )

Nande Koko ni Sensei ga?

that’s on my to watch list

It’s on my watched list

ill watch it next after i finish domestic gf

Mushoku Tensei is another one you should watch too

added to list thanks

Honestly no, it creates an easily abusable(is that a word?) power dynamic between the two, and plus it’s just weird. It also opens up so many more opportunities and has way too many loose ends. I will support this when a Boltzmann brain materializes in front of me.

1 Like

idk it just feels weird if the student was >18

and if the kid is underage then that’s a straight no, there’s no negotiating that

Even if the student is over 18, it’s still weird. You already know that in a college setting, a teacher who is within a reasonable age range (imo 20-22) is probably going to be off limits. Not only is it extremely rare to be in a situation like this since most people at 20-22 would still be studying for their graduates, but if they managed to get out at 20-22 they would probably doing something much more profitable than teaching.
Above, OP says they’re in love with their teacher. I can’t tell if this is a joke or not but if it’s not a joke OP is def better off going to some sort of therapy than trying to chase that teacher. It’s just not worth it, there is no situation in which this ends well.
EDIT: Thank god OP’s joking LMAO

2 Likes

ignoring the possible pedophilia

if you break up, say goodbye to your GPA

2 Likes

yeah
it would be really weird if the student was 18+ even if it was legal