What build are you planning on, but elaborated

Don’t we all?

My main slot- The desert king (crocodile themed build)
Magic- Sand magic
Weapon 1 - Axe imbued with sand
weapon 2- Claws imbued with Sand(hopefully vetex adds a pirate hook)
weapon 3- Cutlass imbued with sand
Class: Conjurer
Alignment- One of the ten warlords
Guild- none

Second file
Warlord
Weapon 1- Rifle imbued with knocking fist (it will be on release)
weapon 2- Dual guns imbued with knocking fist
weapon 3- GUN imbued with knocking fist ofc
Alignment - Hero hopefully
Guild- None

im currently planning a Odin build(norse mythology) but im wondering what stat build to go

well Odin did have his spear Gungnir.

2 Likes

so far i’ve been planning to use a spear and a greatsword if vetex adds bird/raven shaped blast that’ll be great for me oh yeah and a staff cause that mf is OLD

what magic element? Shadow or emerald?

emerald because the eyes of Odin in GoW are green

idk

Wind Conjurer ( + Healing Magic and probably an alchemist ) cause Silence from arknights

Fire Warlock ( or whatever Magic + Strength is ) cause dragon, will replace fire into Flare and get Inferno in the future. Maybe Thermo Fist or something animalistic

Knight cause yes weapons are cool ( dagger and musket as main weapons, if they arent too bad )

im going a conjurer lets say im lvl 90 im going 50 weapon 50 vitality 80 magic im probably going to use swords maybe the claws im going lightning acid and fire

Warlord is the build that has fighting style imbuing effects on weapons

That’s probably going to be considered savant because 50 weapons isn’t 40% in weapons stat, which means you’d have to spec into vitality after you get the conjurer awakening if you want magic on weapons

i decided on shadow magic, hoping vetex will add a purplish variant to it

Nah pretty sure shadow is gonna stay pure black. Secondary colors are the domain of darkness magic.

(This Is for my main file)

Paladin Build
Hopefully all limb based spells
Sand Magic
40% stats into Vitality
60% stats into Magic
Alchemist profession
Accessory stats mainly magic power and insanity resist if it exists. :woman_shrugging:

OR

Mage Build
Sand Magic And Earth Magic (Sandstone variant)
AOE spells mainly
85% stats into Magic
15% stats into Vitality
Sailor or Bounty Hunter professions (Not sure)
Accessory stats mainly Magic Size and Magic Power. :nod:

Change your plans

1 Like

i will :nod:

1 Like

my fellow warlock enthusiasts are just chads :muscle:

1 Like

leaving this here for reference

Water warlock :water_magic_var3: :lightning_magic_var3: (sailors fist or boxing style)
Shatter/Diamond conjurer :ice_magic_var3: :glass_magic: (some kind of very big weapon or claws, glass turns into diamond or shatter later on)
Sand mage :sand_magic_var3: :wood_magic_var3: :plasma_magic_var2: (wood and plasma will get replaced by life and sun magic)

My main file will be a fire mage :fire_magic: with :light_magic_var1: and the last one could ether be a lost magic or something else. And thermo fist (if i can use it), i’m still deciding for my other files on what build to get for them