What build would the Disturbed guy be?

a simple question, what build would the guy in all of the Disturbed album covers be in AO?
reference image:

fire warlock with basic combat

nah, A savant with Metal+Fire, ILeg, and weapons as: Whip(If they add one), Claws, and a knife

this is one of my dad’s favourite metal groups

tbh i think it could be a fire metal savant kinda

savant

berseker

i really like them as well, i like David Draiman’s voice a lot

1 Like

Even though he has fire or something he would definitely choose shadow mage

yeah it dont gotta be fire that is just what accompanies him in this album cover

more images:

Actually he really liked thermo fist and he’s disturbed because of what the balance team did to it, he’s really mad

Ok wait in these images def sand conj

i would gladly receive the disturbed guy into the brotherhood

yeah I tried to go stunlock build warlock but not a dumbass braindead lightning/ice sailor style warlock
I used ash magic and thermo fist
in about 10 minutes I was ready for fire magic as a second magic

The concept is cool but the fighting style SUCKED. It basically drained faster than it was filled up, totally unreliable and unviable in fights.

you might’ve not been aggressive enough, as I used thermo before too and I find it relatively easy to maintain.

HOWEVER, I do understand how it could be viewed as unviable, I find it’s damage output extremely mediocre and even with the DoT thermo definitely needs a damage buff overall.

wdym not agressive enough, it took 10 seconds to charge it, it stayed for about 2.5 and drained in another 2.5
do I have to actively be punching like I’m breathing? am I supposed to punch instead of breathe?

were you in combat or were you trying to charge it before a fight?

thermo has this weird feature now where it ubercharges really fast in combat but outside of combat it’s extremely sluggish and barely possible to even fill to just halfway.

metal or fire and shadow as well as thermo fist or iron leg