What could the warrior's second awakening be?

they learn how to use weapon with their mouth

being more proficient in weaponly doesnt allow you to magically carry more on your back
unless its small weapons such as daggers

but it would make you skilled enough to be able to handle 4 weapons in combat at once

1 Like

Sharp tongue, lol.

1 Like

It should just be an extra slot, all else is pretty useless when strength and Magic users get upwards of 18 unique moves in total

like giovanni potage’s weapon

Put weapons on weapons Tears of The Kingdom style

4th weapon slot i hope

1 Like

VINDICATOR PIERCING SHOT!

VINDICATOR ETHEREAL FLASH!

PIERCING PHEONIX!

TEMPEST TEMPEST!

SWORD:DRAW SPARROW THRUST!

IMPALING STRIKE PIERCING GALE!

FURRY OF THE SEA KNOCKING BLITZ!

(complete sentence)

4th weapon slot is lame and is a no go. Imagine current warriors but they have effectively 180% bonus max health if they know how to press the G button

Doesn’t matter if it’s lame or not, it’s still a possibility

It would make more sense if 2nd awakening give warriors more mastery over their weapons akin to how other pure builds can use more magic/fighting style. By that I mean expand more on warrior’s mastery over weapons instead of just being able to carry another

Rich players:

FURY OF THE RISING TIDE!

1 Like

by being able to wield another weapon like how other pure builds can use more magic / fighting style

Kinda boring and lazy if the epitome of a warrior is just being able to carry another weapon don’t you think?

pretty sure artisan weapons are just gonna be that, weapons that you can swap the skills of

Maybe it will allow them to chain together skills

You can chain together three attacks, with two skills from different weapons

So if I chain rising tide to crushing judgement, whenever I use crushing judgement rising tide will follow automatically and there is no cool-down for rising tide(I can still use it by itself)

Three weapons three chained skills

1 Like

Me when I chain mirrored river into flash strike into mirrored river:

(I do like the idea tho)

Uses flash strike immediately does mirrored river and then uses mirrored river again :+1:

Something like ethereal flash followed by shining cycle or sparrow thrust is also good