What could the warrior's second awakening be?

I just want to hear some people ideas on what it could be, or actual answers if there actually is a correct answer now. If you have an idea for what it could be that you know without almost complete certainty would never get added please say it anyways cause I want to read it.

1 Like

maybe being able to transfer some abilities between weapons somehow, or just weapon imbued weapons

The two ways I can see warrior’s 2nd awakening going is either an additional weapon slot (Since mages and berserkers end up getting their 3rd slot) or just another buff to their aura

If its just another size boost I’m gonna be really dissapointed

To be fair, there’s not a whole lot you can do with pure classes in general.

how about no shared cooldowns?
IE if you have a grab power on all 3 of your weapons you can do them back to back

Sure but getting a second and third magic/fighting style is a heck of a lot more interesting than +33% magic size. The trello does mention the aura also adding additional effects so hopefully the aura won’t be as lame by comparison in the future

That would be insane for teleport moves, the size of the gaps you could cross would be insane. You could really cheese a lot of sections that require a lot of climbing and jumping with that

That could get out of hand rather quickly

Berserker 2nd Awakening is gonna be called “Left, Right, Goodnight”
Left (1st FS), Right (2nd FS), Goodnight (3rd FS)

Anyways back to warrior, it could also be Artisan weapon related. Maybe the 4th weapon slot everyone brings up is specifically for that.

1 Like

MOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTSMOREWEAPONSLOTS

schizophrenia aside it would make sense
beserkers get more fighting styles, mages get more magics, warriors should get more weapon slots
it makes sense

2 Likes

and it would be a lot more interesting than just a stat boost

10% dmg buff

Depends on how artisan weapons end up, because if they are like legendary weapons from AA (Completely unique move set and extremely powerful) then I could defiantly see having a slot dedicated just to them

If they aren’t then I would be really disappointed to be honest.

likely aura boost. could give every weapon type a special property though (bow staff has .1 block added, rapier has 0 damage from parry, shields no longer slow movement or no stamina)

1 Like

I mean for grabs that pretty useless considering grab immunity and grabs are the main offenders of shared cooldowns

(Teleport move spam should not be reintroduced imo)

the ability to use artisan weapons

from seeing a lot of speculations its either
4th slot
or
change 1 of your slots to buff a certain weapon heavily
or
artisan weapons

1.11 kai, scimitar, triasta meta