What could this riddle mean?

also, on top of what you said, aurem was never a magic in the sense of what that other user said.

aurem was never a magic. I never told aurem was a magic

yeah, the user was talking about what magics Gods smile on and such, and you said that it doesn’t mean gold, but aurem.

Also, gods can’t use ichor. Aurem only boosts the god it’s sacrificed to. Prometheus sought to benefit from humans, so he gave them magic power back. Ichor may mean that has existed for a long time, or it has been through many events.

And it’s not aurem what the heck could golden ichor mean instead of aurem?

Also remember this is Greek mythology but with magic it could be very possible that the god’s had aurem for their blood and aurem grants them power and the more aurem it is sacrificed to them gives them more power.

I mean this is true but idk about the “aurem for blood” part. Also what the heck could be more valuable then aurem

Dude, aurem is a STONE. how can you have stones for blood? your second part on gods gaining power from aurem is pretty right, but you obviously can’t have a literal stone in your blood.

Golden ichor could just mean the blood of gods. I don’t know what else it could be.

But what could be more valuable then aurem?

i have no idea

then just stfu and think it’s aurem

no, because like i said, it’s not aurem because of the OBVIOUS reasons. how does that fit with the sword of time, furnace, and a whirlwind all together?

has anyone else noticed that “the sword of time” is slightly tinged green?

I just noticed could that mean… the exiled sword?

Uhm…the Exiled’s sword isn’t green…

But it is the only sword that has a hero related to it

I meant that the text saying the sword of time was tinged slightly green, which could still be important for some reason.

the riddle probably doesn’t mean it is all one thing

wdym? tech says the riddle will have an answer in a way

An answer but that doesn’t mean it has to do all with a single object/thing it could mean certain events. :slight_smile:

Ok, then, I’m going back to my original theory of immortality, because the hints are there. besides, ofc not it would be just one thing. it’s about ALL OF ARCANE ODYSSEY, so it would include multiple things.

Just was pointing it out.