What could this riddle mean?

What is your speculation for this riddle?

It’s clearly a message to the 4 magic types that the Gods smile upon.
It’s explaining in cryptic how to play those magic types efficiently.

“Golden ichor of long past, do your best to make it last.”
This one obviously means Gold, and it’s meaning is fairly simple too. It’s just, “Keep your blasts moving and it doesn’t matter how slow you are, you’ll hit them.”

“The sword of time pierces all, brace yourself for its fall.”
This one is the least obvious of them all, but I’ve deduced it to mean Lightning. The sword of time is lightnings best attack, the beam. It blasts through lag and if your opponents internet isn’t great they’ll seemingly get hit by nothing. “Brace yourself for it’s fall.” In speculation this could mean that perhaps bug fixes will make this less OP, and the Gods will frown upon this magic. Other than that, it could mean to simply prepare always against lighting users for their time sword.

“Those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.”
Very very obvious, this one is talking about wind magic. It’s describing winds nature, how it is to sow or to weave through the air to your enemies. “Those who sow the wind” don’t refer to the wind user however, it refers to those who fight wind users. It’s more like, “Those who force the wind to sow.” They “shall reap the whirlwind” because wind will tear them apart.

Now, the most ominous one here, “Fire the furnace that burns still, even if you have to inherit its will.”
Although you might think “Fire magic” that’s not right at all. There is one magic type in the game with it’s own will, with it’s own soul. Paper magic isn’t part of nature like other magic types, this difference is why is has it’s own will, paper magic is synthetic and was created with a soul. It is the incarnate of rage, paper magic embodies anger. So play paper effectively you must “fire the furnace”, and if you must “inherit its will” then you have to become rage. Elicit upset and stir up your anger to play this magic. Paper magic will work the best for those who allow it’s rage to consume them.

As for why all of these magics are in this riddle, and what they have to do with the update I’m not sure.

1 Like

This riddle is already globally pinned.

No it means aurem

Hey buddy, you ever catch a joke?

1 Like

sarcasm is a missed high five over the internet if you don’t point it out right away

and instead of two guys missing a high five, the first guy went for a fistbump and accidentally punched the other guy in the face while the other guy thought they were playing rock paper scissors

2 Likes

I believe the riddle is describing the end of World of Magic soon to come.
“Golden ichor of long past”
Meaning the previous gods of the past, slain, defeated.
“Do your best to make it last”
Cherish your memories of World of Magic, and make sure it’s a blast.
“Fire the furnace that burns still”
Remember your memories of the past, Arcane Advcentures, World of Magic, no more.
“Even if you have to inherit its will”
Don’t give up, your will to remember the past is the only thing you have left.
“The sword of time pierces through all”
As time passes by, you’ll eventually forget more about Arcane Adventures, World of Magic, and maybe even Arcane Odyssey. Time will go by, and your memories of these games will soon fade away as a childhood memory, a foolish goal of a 20 year old, as you search upon new things, a new destiny in your life.
“Brace yourself for its fall”
It’s coming soon, the end of it all.
“Those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind,”
Stop trying to make it stop, Vetex exclaims, hugging his Theo pillow.
“Shall reap the whirlwind”
Making it stop, making the end of World of Magic stop will only cause you pain and torment. Things wont get better, you need to move on, and cherish your memories of this…
World of Magic

2 Likes

yada yada it also probably means femtex will take over the earth

No, it doesn’t. Aurem was never gold. It was a red stone worth MORE than gold. Please read the lore. On top of that, that gold meaning has nothing to do with it either. Aurem was offered to Prometheus to gain power. This way, both the sacrificer and Prometheus would gain power.

On top of that, the gods never smiled upon 1 type of magic. In the lore, we don’t see many types of magic used. Besides, the gods used primitive magic, the original and most powerful source of magic. You’re talking about Augmented Magic, which uses magic circles.

Again, please read the lore and the wiki.

Im pertty sure those are song lyrics, techlevel even said so :I

lol r/whoosh

I thought it meant “gods blood”

this is so clearly just headcanon :pensive:

lol, i deserve that, i just tend to take this stuff super seriously

there is no h in woooosh

Golden Ichor of long past. This line doesn’t mean golden ichor literally because they add the line of long past. This would mean it’s worth a lot it’s a metaphor for golden ichor. I never fucking said aurem was gold I said Aurem was golden ichor of long past

and show where aurem = ichor, i’d like to see that.

No aurem isn’t golden ichor literally in the sense. Golden ichor is a metaphor for something valuable as god’s blood and Aurem is that golden ichor because it was used by gods in the long past

was aurem used by gods, or was ichor used? also, golden ichor is the blood of gods.