What could this sea monster possibly be? 🤔

Ok so recently vetex published a development update for the brewing update that’s coming out probably very soon, and in one of the 4 images he has shown us there was like this big anglerfish type monster that was trying to kill vetex’s character in the image.

So we know he’s an anglerfish but is he based off a real sea monster myth or did vetex just pull that out of his brain ? Would be really nice to know since I searched on google the smartest thing I could search: BIG ANGLER FISH SEA MONSTER and nothing showed up like that.
Ana the Sailor that ‘‘famous’’ Arcane Oddysey youtuber also did a YT shorts showcasing something that most of the comments said that was took from the patreon where this sea monster screamed very loudly and tried bitting a player, it also showed his healthbar which probably was from a behemoth tier sea monster with 600 hp (the 600 hp is probably a placeholder).

Probably a sea cucumber boss

2 Likes

After searching up the name of the monster I assume it doesn’t exist since it’s named after a coin

2 Likes

levathian :jawdropped:

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s the leviathan, the leviathan is a snake type sea monster and is said to be small from a sailor’s lodge npc.
I theorized this would be the leviathan since it was in the inventory of the guy who made the sea monster for the game and he made it the same day vetex announced the new sea monster in the trello’s patch notes.

No idea what you meant by ‘‘named after a coin’’, but the part that it doesn’t exist is probably true since I did some very badass anime character research and the best I could find was just the normal real life anglerfish.

i think it’s just a demonbruhfish

1 Like

No the leviathan is supposed to be tiny but with a giant storm around it

1 Like

No? The concept of the Leviathan is him spawning in rough seas and storms NOT having a giant storm around him, it’s supposed to be bad weather and he spawns.

its a bruhfish
but demon

Patreon shows sea monsters name, I google it’s name, it’s just named after a specific greek mythos coin tradition

1 Like

mind sharing the patreon’s thing or the greek myth name ? :yum:

Go spend way too much time digging for it yourself

it’s a fucking fish!!!11

His name is Jonn but it’s pronounced Yagna like lasagna

Where did you get the model from? Can you link it or do you have it favourited perhaps?

I found it in MarkDonovanSmith’s inventory (in roblox) you can’t see it anymore since his inventory is private but it appeared on his latest creations.

I found your username from a different post and checked your profile, I only saw this in your favourites so idk what you’re talking about
Screenshot 2023-06-17 4.27.26 AM

2 Likes

I meant for you to search his profile and it’s not in his favorites nor mine

this is a chicken or the egg situation.

Do the storms come first, or does the leviathan come first?

I’d say it would probably work as the leviathan randomly spawns like any sea monster, and a storm automatically generates off of it