What curses do fit Neviro and Revon or other characters?

Neviro- and cold based curse or shadow based curse.

Revon- fire curse or blaze curse or any heat curse since he wants revenge.

other characters like shura, iris, general argos, lady carina, cenryx, kai, merlot, captain maria, enizor and kenton

A lot of these can probably just be answered with the curse counterparts to their magics

Shura - Acid Curse
Iris - Flare Curse
Cerynx - Earth Curse(Though tbh with his armor build you could swap this out with a fast magic curse and it wouldn’t be unbelievable)
Merlot - Poison curse
Maria - Tide curse
Enizor - snow curse(His magic is snow right? I can’t remember)

The more interesting ones are the non magic users

Argos - One of his signature attacks is that tornado thing, so I do think the wind curse could fit, or maybe the energy curse just so he can keep doing what he’s been doing without the drawback of an aging body

Carina - I honestly dunno, also wind? Maybe shockwave if we wanna be weird?

Revon - Slash? Cause he uses a sword? Or just some heat curse like you said

Neviro - You hit the nail on the head with this one, Neviro is not very hard to figure out

Kai - Plasma curse, I think it just kinda matches the red in his attacks

Kenten - Promethean fire, the goat deserves no less

Homo Curse
But actually I think neviro could be wind

What curse would the Player have though?

Neviro would have the rare experimental curse called the Jobber curse, it causes the user to sell any fight they are in.

If Morden didn’t have one already he would’ve had the rare experimental curse called the Fraud curse, it causes everyone to believe that the curse user is incredibly strong even when they have 0 feats to speak of. Another effect of the curse causes the user to beg others to do all the dirty work, “HELP (Player name)! these are fodder no names pirates after all!”.

It’s been confirmed Neviro poseurs a Darkness inheritance

I would imagine that if it wasn’t already taken, the lazarus curse would fit prince “I will return” the best

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Spring-revon and then scrap-revon and then glitch-revon and then burn-revon and then…

the movie spring-revon

The man behind the winterveil extermination

freedock still has lazarus curse

Sorry bro you might be cooked

The Trojan Horse Curse