What Curses do you think Sameria owns?

nah i feel like 90% of all curses are just lost in the dark sea because the impact is strong enough to launch them, but not enough to guarantee they wont just land in the middle of the ocean or some dark sea rock

You’re welcome to think that, but there doesn’t seem to be much reason to believe it. The lore doc put its pretty bluntly as curses just landing somewhere on the planet which is a pretty large scope if they can’t actually make it anywhere on the planet. It seems like the curses just seem to kinda land wherever randomly, don’t really need to be strong enough to escape the atmosphere to get really far anyways.

yea but said planet is majority water, curses were made at a time where the arcane earth look liked ours, sea clusters probably dont even make 30% of the world’s surface, so i don’t believe the sand curse or any of durza’s others would have safely made it to the war seas but yeah i get what u mean

Given that the Sand and Earth curses are out of the question, I’m going with Crystal purely because it was a mutation of Earth Magic in AA.

Oh yeah for sure, I’m just saying its possible for the sand curse to have made it far enough to reach the war seas

pretty sure the crystal curse was owned by a one-shot pirate division commander

Are they still alive?

dont think so, i think she was killed in the cursebeard war

nevermind, she was canon to arcane reborn only

1 Like

I’m betting Empress Nilah has the Sun Curse or the Plasma Curse.

Aside from that, I’m not sure what to expect. Ravenna had Glass and Apocalypse of all things, and Winterveil had Darkness. At this point I might as well say Snow Curse.

tbh, they could literally be anything

it’d be quite fitting if empress Nilah had the aether curse tho

Ice curse…?
to make samerian ice
What if redwake got a spare of ice from sameria in their storage?

maybe just
Frostmill → Redwake → sameria

but maybe

wasn’t it said that Sameria gets all their ice from islands in the Nimbus sea though?

Honestly this might be a bit weird but
Metal curse (Nasir)
Flare curse (Noor)
Sand curse (Nilah)
i have reasons on why i think flare curse for noor

Sand curse would make sense, but there’s a window of 2 months between Durza’s death (he stole it from ramses and gave his body the budget version) and the current story for them to find it, granted it appeared in the War Seas.

I hope it probably did appear in the war seas otherwise we ain’t getting no sand curse…

Empress Nilah has the mud curse… source: theres mud when rain falls in samerian grassland… :exploding_head:

sadly completely outclassed by the @Flare-Chan curse :pensive:, smh, the warseas kingdoms ain’t gonna win against the darkane province

Ice curse is one of the 4 sea curses that cursebeard has before he died after an fight of his one shot pirate vs Durza along with his undead army(including undead zeus and later undead poseidon)

NEWS FLASH: Not even or Vetex or tech themselves know