What Curses do you think Sameria owns?

I saw that Ravenna’s curse power is 2 stars (I haven’t checked if it is different before Morden vs Julian) and Ravenna has one known curse user, do you think Samaria has more curse users or a more powerful one? and which do you think?

metal curse, copper variation

8 Likes

if sameria doesnt have the sand curse im gonna shit myself

4 Likes

The return of Ramses the II

3 Likes

AA and AO take place at the same time, Ramses II has the sand curse

ao is a month after the end of aa, ramses ii is dead

Nuh uh

Ravenna has 2 curses and 2 stars, glass and cloud, so its likely curses that are within those curse’s tier are worth 1 star, if not the glass curse maybe being worth a little more than a star and the cloud curse a little less.

So I’m thinking that Sameria has 3 curse users within the same tier as the glass and cloud curses, or have some variation of strong and weak curses, likely either 1 strong and 1 weak/mid tier(relative to other curses) or 1 really strong one, though I doubt Sameria only has 1.

Or its entirely based on quantity rather than quality in which case I have little to nothing to make a guess based solely on the stars.

i will remember this hehehe

Sand curse
Metal curse
Fire curse

Ramses II was an Undead and had the unbound Sand Curse, meaning he only had a fraction of it, and the majority was still with Durza.
Durza is dead, and has been for a month when the events of AO begin, thus all the curses he had have been put back into circulation.

Better bring his soundtrack back too ngl

YOu SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

CURSE OF RA!「𓀂 𓀁 𓀂 𓀃 𓀄 𓀅 𓀆 𓀇 𓀈 𓀉 𓀊 𓀋 𓀌 𓀍 𓀎 𓀏 𓀐 𓀑 𓀒 𓀓 𓀔 𓀕 𓀖 𓀗 𓀘 𓀙 𓀚 𓀛 𓀜 𓀝 𓀞 𓀟 𓀠 𓀡 𓀢 𓀣 𓀤 𓀥 𓀦 𓀧 𓀨 𓀩 𓀪 𓀫 𓀬 𓀭 𓀮 𓀰 𓀱 𓀲 𓀳 𓀴 𓀵 𓀶 𓀷 𓀸 𓀹 𓀺 𓀻 𓀼 𓀽 𓀾 𓀿 𓁀 𓁁 𓁄 𓁅 𓁆 𓁇 𓁈 𓁉 𓁊 𓁋 𓁌 𓁍 𓁎 𓁏 𓁐 𓁑 𓁓 𓁖 𓁗 」

1 Like

for sameria to have the sand curse they would have had to immediately found it 1 month after durza went boom, and i dont think the sand curse is powerful enough to traverse allat distance

Watch them have the Sand Curse because Vetex forgor :skull:

They’d have 4 months since we don’t arrive at Nimbus until 3 months after the start of the game in lore, still not great, but it wouldn’t be too crazy if they had it.

Does the power of a curse actually affect how far it can travel? I’ve never heard that before.

“external curses…? savaria…? ramses?? i’ve never heard of them?”

i think its implied by how the promethean fire curse was so powerful it got launched into space

Okay I see what you mean there, but as for the other curses the lore doc just says that they land somewhere on the planet, so me personally I don’t see any reason to think that any curse couldn’t make the distance between the war and seven seas.

That one was made up by Tech Im pretty sure, lmao