What do spirit weapons LOOK like?

I know this question has been asked many times before, but Vetex has never actually told us. I don’t see why not, since it’s not lore-relevant–he wouldn’t be spoiling anything by telling us. We NEED an answer!!!
Since Vetex is never going to answer this (he didn’t come up with a design because he’s never gonna add them anyways), I’ll share my own personal idea. I think they’re gonna be transparent, and change colors depending on your character (perhaps everyone gets a random “soul color” at the start of the game?).

Huh? Why is my question in a weird box? I didn’t choose for it to do that.
(Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.)

iirc vetex said he wanted the spirit weapons to kinda resemble something from dark souls or elden ring I can’t remember, he wanted them to be like, blueish glowing versions of normal weapons, and possibly also much larger in size compared to normal weapons as well.

i think it’d be cool if they were items with spiritual or religious relations or connections like prayer beads, lapis, shakujo, or totems, or maybe in-universe items like that

image dump

1 Like

where’d he say this?

I forgor sadly :pensive:

I might not even be telling the truth but this is what I remember

i can imagine spirit weapons to be basically glowing teal version of preexisting weapons

for a spear, i’m imagining a vistarian spear that’s glowing teal

1 Like

Make sense since elden ring is part of the inspitation for AO and vitality related stuffs are teal in colour

I guess we’ll never know :crying_cat_face:

its the Illumina from SFOTH

1 Like

glowing illumina with teal sparkles :fr:

green lantern projections

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.