What do you all think the Order Of aesir is planning

drink with bee- i mean warding potion

:broken_heart: Theos so goated for never pointing this out

Okay, so here’s my thoughts on it:

It WONT be Chaos itself. First of all, Chaos is a force of nature, literally the strongest being in existance. It may be related, but it wont be the literal Chaos.

It probs wont be Kronos. There’s Tech’s riddle, and SEVERAL PEOPLE already guessed it will be Kronos, and no one got close according to Tech

My guess… Remember the 11 Unknowns?

The concept was scrapped, but some people in the ranking still exists in the current lore (that being confirmed with Creation, as it was mentioned as #2 in the ranking in 2019)

Since some important elements of WoM’s story got carried over to AO, such as the final boss, and the 11 Unknowns were likely part of that original lore, I think the final boss was supposed to be in the 11 Unknowns. One of the non-human existences higher than where Torren was originally. (The 7th)

Creation and Chaos are #2 and #1 respectively. Torren was #7. That leaves 5… and I think the final boss was ranked somewhere there. Tech says that the ones higher than Torren were the beings that created the Gods. We now know that Creation and Chaos were.

I think some of the 5 in the remaining list were the titans, the lower amongst them. And then there’s our final boss. Leaving them to #3-#4, maybe. Thats probs at somewhat a good gauge of how “dangerous and ancient” they are…

2 Likes

The problem is titans are weaker than the gods

1 Like

Ooh, yeah. Though, idk if Vetex and Tech even considered that lol. Even so, I still think the Final Boss was supposed to be amongst ranking 3-6. Since fhe 11 Unknowns were supposed to play a role in WoM, and some of the people ranked there are still canon

But sushi eats you.

I doubt that its will be 3rd unknown. Just imagine what kind of power our MC savant should be to fight entity that takes place right after Chaos and Creation.

To be fair the reason I think this is because of the massive crater with horrible chaos energy spilling out in every direction that Theos himself has probably never seen since if he had he’d probably have died right then and there to the blast lol.

Or if he did see it he was a bit too busy entering low orbit to notice!

Who is torren

exactly

I mean idk who Morrock is either (other than that he’s a curse user) so im a bit clueless on AA lore

I feel like MC might not entitely fight alone… like, the entire War Seas might go in to assist. Idk, I could be wrong. I heard from someone that we will actually need a large ship in the final battle, which was why they theorized that the final battle will be in the Dark Sea, but I would need to find the og message cause it was long ago, I mightve misremembered some of it.

That would be a cool battle though. Like… there will be some powerful characters where we wont be able to fight (Wotan), and seeing such characters in action in the final battle would be sick :fire:

2 Likes

Morock used the most powerful curse there is, Promethean Flame, the pinacle of Grand Fire curses, Prometheus’ final effort to create a being so powerful they could take down Arthur the Cursebeard, after he forced Prometheus to create the sea curses, of which Arthur possessed I think 3 or 4 (energy, ice, and one or 2 others). The Grand Fire curses have Prometheus’ hatred for Arthur hard-coded into them so that anyone that got them would not be able to resist the drive to kill Arthur. Morock died after falling into the sea though, after which the PF curse shot into space (still orbits the earth now, like a satellite, Peacekeeper probably won’t bother to go get it). He had a daughter though who iirc inherited an “ember” of the curse, which is still exponentially more powerful than any normal magic

How the hell would anyone know abt the final battle now

non canon :pensive:
this does follow the rules for curse inheritance tho, like with neviro and calvus

Alright, the order was experimenting on an unknown amount of people, and the mc along with Morden and Tucker escaped. Based on dialogue with Calvus and Poseidon, I bet the mc contains the essence of one or more dead gods/titans, which the order’s trying to utilise to…I’m guessing gain more power through magic, harnessing energy, etc or awaken some ancient force or god.

It’s likely that many people across the seas contain a certain amount of essence, one of which we might know as Iris, due to her ability to use flare magic at a young age. (Also probably why her father was taken!)

god blood, or ichor
this would make the player a demigod of some sort, or at least a ‘legacy’ as tech calls it (descending from a god)

The 5 were described more as being akin to “forces”, so I couldn’t really see that happening alongside the list being horribly outdated, conflictory with current lore, and already mentioned as scrap :skull:

1 Like

Im sure he was taken along side many other because he had infirmations that could have compromised the order’s safety.
If he had anything worth to extract they woulnt have just executed him