What do you all think the Order Of aesir is planning

so I wanna know what do you guys all think the big endgame is and what do you think the ancient magic they’re talking about is

1 Like

they are making the first real catgirls

Maybe they want to reawake Hades after the peacekeeper killed him, could also be prometheus. Maybe even torren if he ends up being canon.

Hades hasnt been killed yet by PK ny the time AO takes place.

Torren is also no longer canon.

My guess is… its an entirely new entity we learn about in the story. “The greatest and most ancient threat”, a being higher than the Gods, possibly.

1 Like

Well, in that case a Titan could be interesting

They’re re-adding mud magic to the list

7 Likes

Nah, likely someone higher than them too

if we know all of the ao lore before it even comes out then nothing will be exiting

they’re gonna figure out how to make savant be able to scale like a pure build

(IE: if the max level is 600, savants will be able to have 1200 in every stat)

They’re going to create another potential man to combat the MC

Probably trying to find a way to enter Tartarus and awaken the titans.
(my money is on the best entrance to Tartarus being the epicenter)
I mean there was that whole line about a sword of time (99.9% chance Chronos)

Ooh, I bet if that ends up being the case, either the mc or Morden tries to resurrect Tucker using some form of time manipulation

1 Like

I’m not sure it will be Cronus, seeing as he’s never been mentioned before in game or Lore Doc. My personal theory/headcanon/fan fiction, is that they want to unleash, draw to Earth, or otherwise utilize Chaos in some way. The way I usually think of this working is that an aspect of piece of Chaos was sealed away. Releasing that power will cause Chaos to descend to the planet and finally bring an end to this ruined world and the rest of the universe. This is done in hopes that after their world’s destruction, that Chaos will again create a new world and new gods giving another people a chance at a life free from the disasters that magic caused.

Am I just writing fan fiction at this point? Yes, however there’s so little known about the Order that it’s an open forum for everyone to write what nonsense they want. At least, until their true motive is revealed.

However them trying to reawaken the Titans or remake the Olympians gods using legacies is much more likely.

1 Like

gotta hire vetex for themselves

resummoning Martin

3 Likes

sushi time

Dark sea sushi :thinking:

massive white eyes

black angry poisonous murena-head sushi

Gives insanity 5 when eaten