What do you do when you can't sleep?

Totally not making this post cause it’s 2am and I’m supposed to wake up at 7 but have been trying to sleep since 12, nope not at all

i just lay in bed for what feels like forever, it gets boring and eerie, there isnt much else u can really do

we did not need to know that

Read stories, any story that you can find and you’ll eventually start to sleep. You may not know this but after reading, you’ll actually tire your brains more, making it easier to sleep after reading a story.

First step is putting down your phone and computer, don’t even think about them, in fact just don’t think about anything.
I found this falling asleep technique once when I googled “how to fall asleep fast”, and it basically is making yourself not think.

What you do is close your eyes, make sure you’re completely relaxed, not a single muscle should be remotely tense, not even your tongue.
Now, just repeat to yourself “don’t think” and try to do it.
It’s pretty weird, but try not to think about anything, not even about thinking and eventually you just fall asleep, I tried it.

The place I got it from claimed that “soldiers use this technique to fall asleep, and after practicing for a few weeks they’re able to fall asleep even with gunshots I’m the background” but I did try it and it worked pretty well the first time.

You see, I too should be sleeping, it’s 1am and I’m waking up at 6:30, but instead I chose to grab my phone and write long ass replies on the forum, so I guess we use the technique together now :flushed:

TL;DR just don’t think about absolutely anything

1 Like

well I look at movies, maybe read…

(shout out to gero22oreg for this masterpiece, the original was deleted by YouTube sadly, so there is only the hour long version for some reason.)

maybe you shouldn’t be staying up and making posts about it on the internet?

i am amused.

been doing that for 2 hours and no result

Cook something random and relax till I fell asleep

listen to creepypasta. That is if you don’t get scared easily. If you do get scared then listen to scp readings like scp-999

as a david bowie lookalike who’s totally not a serial killer told me:
“I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.”

Either lose the purpose of November for the 17th time or I just sit in my bed doing nothing, except thinking, it’s just a swirl of thoughts on and on and on

Cry.

Just cry and come up with Stories.

i just sleep

if I really can’t sleep tho i just browse the forums lol

You done it 17 times this month?!?

That’s impossible for me, I’m always thinking

Mustard gas

1 Like

If I can’t sleep, I’ll either question the universe or just try and figure out hidden lore

he
he is asleep
shhhhhhhhhh