What do you Guys Think About the New Tester Clip?

Ok so the new tester leak was basicallly showcasing crystal magic and metal magic and I wanna know what you guys thought on it. I mean, I’ve been waiting for magic combat from the testers forever so this is really exciting. I knew crystal was better with the status effect but it actually looks waaay better. I’m probably gonna make mage or conjuerer build with crystal. Metal magic alsp looks way better than I thought. What do you guys think? Will crystal be meta?

:crystal_magic_var1::crystal_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var3: :crystal_magic_var4: :crystal_magic_var5: :crystal_magic_var6: :crystal_magic_var7:
  • I don’t think it will be good
  • I think it may be meta
  • Your mother :woman:

0 voters

6 Likes

i love crystal magic

I almost clicked it

:rage:

rickroll

You gonna have to try harder than that

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck at least I got an ad so I didn’t have to see it

Ngl this new tester clip looking sick and honestly I think I’m going to switch to crystal magic now

1 Like

No it’s not?

What do you not want to see the clip?

Yeah @Cryonical could’ve done a better job idk how he lost lol

Generally saying I could do a “better job” at anything than someone else is a false statement

I assume your talking about where you almost casted your spell in time? I mean it was close a fight

No. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was clearly talking about me accidentally clicking the sell button on one of my rusty cans

2 Likes

I’m about to flag this comment for incorrect information :rage: :rage: :rage:

Honestly, I cannot wait for how Crystal Magic will be used in the future!
The buffs they gave it really shines, to the point where it blinds and I cannot list all of them!
Thank you for buffing Crystal Magic!

1 Like

I think there’s a difference between not meta and bad, I doubt it will be meta but with what it has now it will still be a good tool to boost metal and light and an alright damage dealer itself.
Anyway nice try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

bozo I was ready for that

(I also know what the official video’s URL is so haha)

Thanks! I think I did a pretty good job

BRO YOU REALLY DID THAT TO ME :sob:

1 Like

I was an inch away from falling for it.