What do you guys think nimbus sea will look like

cloudy

1 Like

I see a lot of people saying it’d be a lot of sky islands, I don’t see why it wouldn’t also possibly be just a very cloudy/rainy part of the war seas. Sky Islands aren’t exactly the most common thing to begin with

4 Likes

Ye u could be right but what about the sky hall

1 Like

Ahh, I haven’t kept up too much on some of the newer future locations for AO, was not aware of that. Yea it’d make more sense then

bringbackskyskatesplseveniftheywerejanky

bruh Skyhall is a kingdom not literally a hall in the sky

No i get that i mean it might be a kingdom in the sky. Also if u have proof or stuff that can tell us more about nimbus sea pls share

Sameria is present in the nimbus sea

Ah yes i have also heard of that location from the assasin npc in whitesummit. The word Samaria in hebrew means “watch tower” which also contributes to the evidence that nimbus sea might be full of sky islands. I know the actualy location is called Sameria not Samaria but its pretty close.

i talked about it in this thread appearance wise

which speaking of there’s another topic about this that other ppl have responded there incase u want to look through it w/ ppls responses

I think it’ll consist of huge “sea-like” clouds, which are partly solid so you can walk on them.

I guess Skyhall is ao’s Cerulea.

cloudy with a chance of meatballs impending war with Keraxe

I didnt know nimbus meant clouds, anyway did calvus say the keraxe AND sameria province are gonna go for the bronze sea or only the keraxe? Im guessing its keraxe and we might ally with the Sameria province, which could also mean chief alfrain might return

Pretty sure just Keraxe because they’re extremely interested in expanding their territory. And that violates the treaty with Sameria or something so war between them is inevitable

africa

1 Like

cloud

like an ocean probably

1 Like

bro we gonna stomp keraxe ez

probably like water

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.