What are your predictions for the next sea?

Since its called the Nimbus sea im sure we all expect sky islands to play a large part, but what else can we predict?

Warren appears during the middle of vital story arcs with no legitimate explanation to his presence

16 Likes

storm magic boss maybe?

I’m gonna assume that basically there’s a big storm 24/7 and the only “safe” areas are the sky islands above the storm

4 Likes

I just hope there’s bigger islands

Minotaur Jr.

Since I can see high resemblance of AA lore building with AO lore building, so I think in Nimbus sea we will fight with Warren as we did with Theos.

didn’t theos iddly diddly die tho-

He did. But I don’t think thats Warren will die, since there is a lot of similarities, but also a lot of differences.

imagine there was a massive sky island there that was held up by like a HUGE sea geyser

I don’t see a reason for Warren to fight us, Theos’ reason was to awaken our second mind

1 Like

We don’t know even a piece of lore of Nimbus sea, so everything can happen. (Well, expect war thing)

thought my idea was really cool so i made some crappy art for it

5 Likes

Vetex taking notes rn fr fr

1 Like

maybe japan theme islands

the acid samurai left the bronze sea and Karate will be added in someday too

added japan stuff, i kinda wanna use this as a template for what we imagine the nimbus sea will be like

1 Like

I don’t see why Warren WOULD fight us, that’s my main issue with this

Like there’s no way we’re gonna be able to take on the inferno curse user, we’re special but not stupid enough to throw hands with someone like that

it would be cool if he was like a little side event thing where you could ask him if he felt like sparring and then you could fight him at 1% of his power just for some levels and galleons

if the nimbus sea focuses on sky islands enough a sky sea monster might be possible

…ok give me 5 minutes