What do you guys think the Schtick of the Experimental Curse that Landed on King Caesar's corpse will be?

…I think so too, especially the tornado moves in clockwise motion, and once you die in it, it will say “(Player Name) got lost in time”

Isnt time curse noncanon?

Things can always be recycled

Now that I read it again, the trello said that after (Redacted) Experimented curse landed on him, he was RESSURECTED, but because he WAS DEAD for awhile, he became mindless.

So for short, someone who has the “(Redacted) Experimental Curse” died without using the sword utilized to absorb sea curses, since it said it landed on him?

And since the trello specifically use the word RESSURECTED means that he became alive again, not controlled, albeit turning into a senile npc. So a necromancery curse is not plausible.

Next, the trello stated that “Since he was dead for a while, he became mindless after ressurection (I paraphrased this in order to summarize)” this means, the curse could involve healing curse, life curse, or atlantean/insanity curse. Plus, since the curse landed on him, (Idk or if I forgot correct me, King Caesar has a curse before he died right?) so now that the curse landed om him, we now have to fight (if I remembered correctly) an NPC with 2 cursed element😭.

Yeah the previous owner died causing the curse to fly away.
Though i dont remember ceasar being a confirmed curse user

I wonder how such powerful curse user died, and who killed him. Guess we wont know until then

The trello says he was dead for a while by the time the curse reached him, and based on Zaix’s journal his death and Thorne’s retreat were on the same day, so I don’t think his revival was the cause of their retreat unless there’s a retcon.

If its the Time Curse, then it is possible it rewinded to before body was killed and was still alive, but the “soul” already left the body by then after his death (because he was already dead for too long), so only the body was resurrected.

Wait… then how does Dead Revival work on PK???

Pk’s soul is overweight and unable to get up to leave their body

Pretty sure the Time Curse only stops time (from what was said about Sond)
and not to rewind

It manipulates time in every way (except for the future ig)

then Sond was a little bitch for having his bones broken every second past 20 in time stop :sob:

They couldve changed the functions from back then.

completely unrelated but i am still crying over the fact Theos was demoted to being Br*ish and Durza into some eastern european dota player called Acheron :sob:

So now, most major character we meet is European lol (…PK is British too, arent they?)

Yeah, they were some peasant outside of Oberon (i refuse to call anything by their new cringey names)

So that makes Theos and the PK confirmed to be Anglo-Saxon English, and Cursebeard implied to be Britonnic-Celt (Pre-Germanic English).

(And the dialogue only character that uses some form of Inferno, Lancelot)

May it could be some kind if “Time Bending” Curse, although with drawbacks and not total time manipulation!

The reason i say is because 1. The death message of going into the tornado is “X was lost to time” and 2… The 2024 egg on blasted rock was called “The sands of TIME” egg…

And sand in an hourglass! Maybe thats two deep. Perhaps its some budget lazaraus curse

Tbf the scrapped time curse user had drawbacks, not total control over time

1 Like

Again unrelated ( I should probably make a thread with how many of these shitpost thoughts im manifesting) Jesus is canonical to the Arcane Franchise since magic was given in 100 AD. (freedrock = jesues!!?!/)

Azura might be what became of Britain and stuff since there will be a character who is a “Knight” from that region.

So Warren might be British, he could also be Lancelot the entire time