What do you hate most about World of Magic?

wdym now?

it never changed

did you mean:

Always has been.

if you mean bad then yes

I’m a bit late, but, fire is the most similar to plasma and gas in terms of states of matter. But it can’t verifiably be either one

fire isnt plasma my guy (if ur too lazy to watch the vid, at 0:47, ted ed says " a common misconception is that fire is a plasma")

but you know what it is?

The physical manifestation of spicy.

No I will not be taking criticism.

1 Like

Drinking hot water with a spicy mouth.

Is the opposite of drinking cold water with a minty mouth.

How did this get 100 plus replies in a few hours?

I think I replied here before–I don’t like the lag

Ignore them lol was super off topics.

4 Likes

gib link

Thanks God finally

YESSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

FINALLY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

das one epic change combat needed

I dislike the system of restricting the numbers of likes. I used up bruh.

If you didn’t read any of the other messages that I sent, I never (intended) to say that Fire was Plasma, please actually read before going “You’re wrong LOL!!”
And this whole argument ended fucking ages ago so I don’t know why you’re trying to relight the drama, my guy. Do you really want this thread to be locked?
The video also mentions that Plasma cannot be created from gasses without electricity or without being heated up to thousands of degrees, (at about 1:00 in the vid) but it turns out, tadaa!
Fire can reach up to:

≈2,300 °C (≈4,172 °F) - (Acetylene) blowlamp/blowtorch
and
3,300 °C (5,972 °F) - (Oxyacetylene)

{in 20 °C (68 °F) air at 1 atm. pressure}

I’m surprised that Meta didn’t close this

1 Like

melee, melee never changes

dude…

btw do ya’ll ever just get 20 barraged by a wind captain into a wall

Beam barrages from captains are faaaar worse as they are impossible to dodge without either cover or spell-jumps and even then its difficult to dodge

it’s even worse when you get blasted into a wall, your high jumps will only worsen the situation as they will make a deeper hole in the wall, nullifying any chance of escaping