What do you hate most about World of Magic?

I mean it’s probably the same way lightning is weaker, it’s very brief and dissipates extremely quickly due to the quick speed of the particles rather than lingering like a fire. Plasma can vary in temperature, it isn’t just a single substance that is required to be hot enough to melt someone’s face instantly even despite its rate of dissipation.

A giant ball of heavy gold colliding with your face is gonna hurt.

You get hit by a ball of fire, if you stop, drop, n’ roll, you’ll probably live, it’ll probably hurt, with all of them 4th degree burns, but hey, there’s a chance you could live.

You get hit by a massive gold brick. Remember david and goliath? yeah. That was a SMALL ROCK. Despite being one of the less dense metals, mind you, Gold is the heaviest out of most of the other metals you can find. Your face would probably fucking cave in and your brain would be crushed into a fine pink soup if that thing hits you correctly.

1 Like

merchants standing a few studs away from their workplace for several minutes and when you talk to them they have the AUDACITY to say
"Can’t you wait 5 seconds? I’m not even at work yet."

32 Likes

Plasma magic should be the The strongest bc its basicly hotter than the sun like plasma is the next stage in matter above gas form

And lightning is plasma so I really dont understand this

1 Like

Is fire plasma

No it isnt thats just stupid plasma is like 10x hotter

Edit: sorry I was wrong fire goes about upto 1500 celsius or around there whilE plasma goes to 25000+ plasma cn get so hot it can cause a nucler reaction on its own how about that aka plasma should be a primordial

1 Like

Idk how a so slow thing can hurt so much but scientists used gold particles and smasched them together to recreate the heat of the big bang 11 seconds after if exploded or something reaching 9 trillion celsius 12 zeros I think

1 Like

Tazy the science guy strikes again

1 Like

Is explosion plasma?

Boring quests.

2 Likes

vetex be like, haha shit rng rates goes brrrr
hello guys we added a new content. the pull rate is 1/2000 (0,05%) inside who knows what the chance between fish and item. not only you need to pass a shitty rng, you’ll need to do it twice. dont worry, we will add more epic content, you just need to pass the 1/10000 (0,01%) rng.
huh? what did you ask? do i will add something epic behind skill based test instead of rng? hmmmm :thinking:

holy shit the rng is on par with fucking shitty gacha game, if not worse than them----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alright, this is just a rant from the guy who get the first sunken set (sunken helmet) on the 4k fish caught and doesn’t bother to fish anymore. since all the fish caught will be devalued to 1 crown and will be fucking worthless

Gacha players laugh at your weakness.

damn those no life people laughing at me… hhh, i guess people who have life cant beat them.

those people that attack a group of people fishing and then ask “why are you teaming?”

7 Likes

when a snow user npc combos me

you are weak compared to us,dragon

you mean literally standing at their workplace and then telling you they aren’t there yet?

someone caught a sunken sword on his 14th or 13th try