What do you hate most about World of Magic?

aand here we go…again

i doubt you’re gonna get into trouble, considering the admins but…

No worries I fear death from admins all the time considering my behavior

…big rip, welp good luck with life

1 Like

Delete this post right now the mods must not be reminded of this rule

agree with mostly everything here

the infamy system

2 Likes

yes. THIS.

did you really have to necropost?

yes, he did

I hate people that complain about something then wanna nerf it because it’s “messing with there pvp”

I hate people complaining about the guild update for the quadrillionth time

And who was getting mad at me for being a mini mod?

2 Likes

how the fuck am I minimodding? I am simply just asking if he needed to necropost, not because of the rules, just because its annoying, now bugger off minimod.

I think the game has a lot of flaws, but i’ll list my top 4.

1. Lag… just, I know hes working on it but good FUCK.
  2. Defense builds meta hacking and slashing through my hopes and dreams (i’m just salty okay)
  3. The dogshit infamy system, Its not that I lose a lot of infamy, rather, its just annoying to find players.
  4. And of course, the backwards leveling curve. Being below level 40 is hell.

Inventory system (will prob be fixed in halloween update)
Lack of storyline progression (so far just sounds like quests but has bosses in between them)
Infamy gaining system (fixed in next upd/halloween update)
Not having public stress tests (due to players wanting updates earlier)

"Balanced" magics

Right now, the magics system favo(u)rs more magics than others in the game’s current state unless you have someone to synergize with.
You have wood magic? Rely on weapons, and use your slow magic as support/clash.
Shadow magic? Have fun with low clash wins, a trash debuff effect (really needs to be buffed imo), but better than wood, with good spd and medium damage.
You’re fire, plasma, ice, gold or wind? Nice, now go PK,RK and gank others with your meta magic and synergies or be a tank, still deal average damage and use weapons to back yourself up

why is the curve so wierd tho

I think he means it’s hard to level up from 39 and below but really easy as lvl 40 and beyond (dealing mroe damage and better quests)

I know that, I was asking why it was like that though

Probably player hunters when I came back to the game after first open test they would follow me to every town and it got pretty annoying

Y O U

• you
  • you
  • and you