What do you like most about WoM?

this goes for wom and aa but i love how unique they are, you won’t find a game with this much work and effort put into it ANYWHERE on roblox

1 Like

i like the idea of wom. even though it doesn’t have much compared to its final version, it still has so much.

i like the idea of what wom will become in the future, and im 99% it will be my favorite game. its already close.

Ooh, what I like about WoM? There’s a lot of things!
1. The Lore
It’s actually the first thing that caught my attention that made me want to stay up to date with the game. When I read that doc about the lore of WoM and AA, I was very impressed to know that AA and WoM has a very good storyline planned. Not many games in Roblox has such an intricate story planned for it. It makes me wish that I have stuck with AA vefore (I only played AA through its Beta for a short time-). That’s why I’m very hyped for the storyline update!
2. Magics Functions
Another thing that got my attention is the magics. I also saw the doc about how each magic works and I was mindblown by how thought out it was. At first I thought it was a bit complicated, but it was very realistic. It’s another thing that impressed me about WoM.
3. FREEDOM OF GAMEPLAY
YES! This was something I really wanted! We have our own freedom of not only choosing our magics, but also creating our own spells and choosing our story! That’s also another thing that made me love the game! It has a lot of freedom, which leads to number 4.
4. Has Freedom, But Doesn’t Get Boring Too Quickly
I have a tendency of dropping out of games quickly because either there’s always a sense of dissatisfaction with them or it gets too boring or the game doesn’t give a clear goal . A game with freedom is good, as long as it doesn’t get boring and that there’s a clear goal ahead. Even simple things in WoM like leveling up or trying to get a certain item is enough for me to keep playing, and that’s something I like about it.
It makes me want to do something in the game.

These are the main things I like about WoM. I’m really excited for the planned features in the future! ^-^

IDK I HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME YET, WAITING FOR THE FULL RELEASE

1 Like

i like that guns and knives do “realistic” amounts of damage, like how a knife is really op in early game, but as you progress, you apparently just become naturally stab and bullet proof (?). okay that part is a little weird, but yeah i like early game, cool

If you’re talking about the game being free to play, it’s already free to play, lol
If you’re talking about the full game, like WoM being completely finished and having all updates, then oof. That’s gonna take many years lol. It took about 2-3 for Arcane Adventures to have the First, Second and Third Seas and have 200+ level cap and by then, it still wasn’t finished.

what i like about WoM is that its not specificly about an anime that has powers better then others. hell i even like how vetex did not put even one pay to win feature im in love of this game and ill play it even if it dies altho im pretty sure this game gonna do really well

why do you keep typing in full caps

I like the music, it really brings back the AA vibes :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

To me there isn’t one thing that I can say is the best. Almost everything in the game is really good and that’s what makes the game great.

But what makes this game so special is how unique it is. What I think makes the game unique and special is how every time you play the game you learn something new. You can never truly know everything. I’m a level 72 i think and I always find something different then the last.

Despite the game being great, I don’t believe in grindy items like sunken stuff. Grinding is fine in some games to keep you playing, but in WoM you have to constantly sit on a bank and fish for sunken items. I know this is what grinding is but for a adventurous mythological fighting game that isn’t right. Like let’s say they had an item that you have a low chance of getting from killing King David. That would be better because you are actually doing what the game is. You are fighting. That would be a lot more fun. Even though it would be harder it would be more fun because it’s not purely on luck. You just have to take down king david multiple times, and he normally acts different every time you fight him. That’s the kind of stuff i would actually enjoy grinding for.

its been released for about a month bruh

definitely the scenery, ai and the destruction you can cause with magic/weapons!

I SPILLED SODA ON MY KEYBOARD WHICH ONLY IMPACTED THE SHIFT AND CAPSLOCK AND NOW IM FOREVER STUCK TYPING IN CAPS

YOU CANT TRICK ME BY FOOLING ME HEEHEE. NICE TRY THOUGH, I KNOW THE REAL GAME WILL BE FULLY RELEASED IN THE FUTURE THOUGH

haha… how do you know … we’ve never seen a vetex project get past 50% ;-; its kinda depressing… maybe he finished fairy tail… idk

Custom spell keybinds

I love watching the ai fighting another ai, it’s like watching two retards. Tho, the most thing I like about from WoM is of course the picture mode.

4 Likes

I am just now realizing what you meant LMAO

Lmao you should clean your keyboard haha

You’re cappin…