What do you like most about WoM?

Alright, so we’ve ranted about what we hate in WoM in @Thedarkplayr 's thread. So lets do a 180*. What do you guys like most about WoM? What are some things that WoM has that other games don’t? What do you wish was different? (don’t suggest)

Let’s discuss, i’m looking foward to your opinions :>

2 Likes
15 Likes
  1. magics

2.Destruction

3.scenery

4.ai seems a lot more real than most ai in other games

2 Likes

Magics, the fact that cultures dont matter but are just more vanity, that you cant just spam a move to level up, the fact that you cant just spam a move to level up a stat, sunken isnt broken (besides for that sword that shit op) We can name our characters (besides for the last name thats kinda annoying)

The power diversity, most games have just a few power types that you can choose from, and there is always a clear meta to follow, but it’s different with WoM, we currently have more than 20 magics to choose from and all of them are pretty well rounded and balanced, which is amazing.

AA R SPAM INTENSIFIES.

20 Characters<

oh no the grinding memories are coming back NO NOOOOOOOOOOO eiuflkewhnwekjcnrwevow;

1 Like

Alright I won’t go all out keyboard railgun this time.

What do I like about the game…? let’s see…

I like the idea of it and that WoM even came to be.

I like the arcane universe and the story behind it.

I like all the different magics and ideas that will be put into the game to make it even better.

And effort. It has effort put into it unlike most games. This is the only RPG on roblox with its own original story, and a good one at that.

Effort. The game has plenty.

No Bullshit. Not this time.

https://streamable.com/vzyion

3 Likes

Hecc ye. And once WoM irons out all the inconviences like god level bandits, I can see it being in a better place than it is currently.

I can’t be very specific, but I really like each and every aspect of this game and that still only has around 7% of the total content, all the features, all the magic and the next updates like hunger, profession trees, more parts of the map, all this seems to me to be a totally different game than roblox and I love it.

:pensive::pray:

there are a lot of inconveniences in the game right now, some stuff I would rethink completely if I had the power to change stuff in the game like how you get sunken armor for example.

But the game is still theoretically in beta, vetex keeps building the map and adding new stuff, fixing bugs as roblox creates new ones, I just hope he perseveres for long enough to finish it completely.

Until the sad day comes, where all we’ll see when trying to connect is this: image

1 Like

A more unique and better RPG experience than most Roblox game

The music is prolly the best thing I like about wom even though sometimes I dont realize it.

I like things like all the exploring that you can do, fishing, dialogue with npcs, customizable spells, the music, and npcs being challenging to fight.

ngl i like the little attention to detail things that happen with magic interactions
seriously
like literally every magic has some sort of cool affect when it clashes with this specific magic/material
pretty cool
plus its literally the only roblox game that has some nice lore (not counting ugly ass anime games)

I feel bad for muting it, but I honestly have to say (aside from the general lore/universe) my favorite thing is the sound design and sfx.

The scope of the game is just very appealing. I mean, the map is going to get so large it’ll need separate universes like AA (StreamingEnabled still sucks unfortunately), and we’ll eventually be able to become level 5000 gods with 3 types of magic

You get a lot of freedom do do basically anything you want. You wanna kill the king? Go ahead. You wanna solo a bandit camp? Go ahead. I love having things to do.

Realistic magic clashing effects.