What do you play for?

I like exploring and going nuts with my vessel.

It felt good just to explore things I never see

whenever my friends arent around, usually exploring and more shit from boredom. but when my friends are there, pvp hell

1 Like

I usually explore and collect random stuff, also trying to perfect both potion brewing and jewelcrafting. But I now sometimes hang around ravenna for pvp. (still trying to learn pvp wew)

1 Like

I feel that…it’s mad annoying but I just wanna enjoy the game without getting slapped by some metamancer.

5 Likes

i playing arcane odyssey for everything that it has, except for pvp
my pc barely can handle pvp

i play to kill low level players until they leave my server

I play simply because I can and that I love it despite it’s flaws. (check my profile)

i love sinking ships. I LOVE ship v ship combat. I am absolutely ecstatic to get my hands on a brig

1 Like

You can try to make a new build

i also really like the sidequesting in this game
i love it when games do the thing where you finish a side quest and you get something cool and permanent in return like the Sky Pumpkin and Wheat Farm Quests.

2 Likes

I like collecting random things and just doing weird challenges

Exploration. Was trying to do Bronze Sea Explorer, but due to the rarity of THE TREASURE MAPS YOU ACTUALLY WANT, I don’t know if it’s happening.

1 Like

literally every skill possible and getting my dream gear (sunken chestplate)

also getting 100% exploration (only the treasure left)

I play mostly for the story. I had a lot of fun on my first time but then I found myself getting more attached to the storyline, lore and characters rather than the actual game.
I hop on every once a week or so but right now I’m focused more on the characters than anything else. I’ll probably start playing frequently again once new story updates release where there will be more things to explore, find, discuss and obsessively ponder about

Curing my coppershroomitis (308/420 left. I used some of it to go 3700 exp Good Jewelcrafting)

My original endgame was to make my brain rot on fishing for a sunken, but that will wait for now.

Also prepping my clan bank to buy 1 brig and another for a friend

you got room for one more friend? :point_right: :point_left: :kissing_closed_eyes:

I’m broke for a brig ehee

I guess.

As of yesterday I raised enough galleons to get a brig. After doing a sealed chest run, a single cargo trip to redwake, selling all my spare weapons, a few jewels that sucked, some leftover armors and pants, and killing Elius while trying to get a shroud and instead robbing him of pocket change, I can firmly say I raised like 13k galleons with the time I got.

maybe ill get u one and u can sleep in the captains quarters cause WHY NOT

HUUHH HOW? DAMN! That much free time huh…

I was joking too buuuut maybe we could work a deal…if u want doe. Dark sea aint out yet so not a priority