What do you Regret Posting the Most on the Forums

So I was looking back in my posted topics for some nostalgia and then I saw this

a

Don’t even get me started on the guild desc. I just surprised how I wasn’t even warned once for spamming

I know I can’t be alone here and I’m just curious what makes you guys look back and cringe

i see we’re very much the same in terms of regrets

do not click if you think omega isn't winning

1 Like

The topic I made about disliking certain guilds, SunCry in particular. The only one of my topics I have asked to be closed due to people constantly coming back to it.

1 Like

We learn from our mistakes :frpensive:

oh my fucking god same

I hate guilds they suck balls but they’ll fucking lynch me if I say something bad about em

the only one I only kinda like is Roselight but it’s less to do with how chill they are and more about the people who are a part of it are really cool

Also, I posted a now-deleted topic that included a Vaush video (before I learned about the not-good stuff he’s done).

1 Like

My overeaction to a certain someone jokingly saying I am underaged because I was forced to use YouTube Kids on my old phone (no one knows why it was stuck that way, even though I joined the forums and had that phone when I was above 13-years-old)

[Insert any completely pointless argument here]

I’ll probably do it again after AO releases but that doesn’t make it any better to look back on.
Though, maybe not, most of the people I used to argue like that with are long sense suspended.

I dont regret anything. :slight_smile:

Salvatore seems to have the same vibes but I only know a couple of their members and haven’t joined their discord so I don’t really know

i had 2 big arguments one with Omenhelp me and the other one i think its also with omen i forgot

Omen is in tso? Idk my friend in tso didn’t even bother to check in game when she heard that naval got their spot back, she’s done with wom I guess

what

(again do not kill me)

Starting an argument with every troll

It’s ok I was going through a phase of calling Vetex Father Vetex and looking back I don’t know how I didn’t find that corny there’s no way Vetex lost respect (I even had topics with the name in it oh god) for me but he probably forget about it since it was early-mid 2020 but I just hope no one remembers that I am not that thing anymore

Everthing :+1:

every single fcking i posted during 2020

god i was horny

im suprise i havent even been banned once lmao

1 Like