What do you think could get WoM to one of the top games on Roblox?

Currently WoM averages a player count of 2k~. Which is really a sad sight to see, considering how much work vetex puts into this game. What do you think can be done? To help WoM? From it’s inevitable player count up to a whole new level?

1 Like

I mean the game is still new. Once more stuff comes, more people will come.

2 Likes

Most of Roblox’s active community is composed of children, and children would likely not get into a game like WoM compared to something like Adopt Me or Jailbreak. Quality games like WoM are rare find on Roblox due to Roblox’s directed audience.

25 Likes

Eh, I just think the early game needs a little more work, starter quests either are undoable for new players (since they can’t pvp the early bandits/dark wizards) or boring(fetching quests) and novice quests are rare beyond measure nowadays.

1 Like

And more content will never not help

1 Like

ah, wish more teens would get into Roblox, what’s not to love bout WoM? You get to become a superhero, every child’s dream. almost every.

1 Like

the ads that are coming…

1 Like

More content as usual, a bit more tweaking to make early game a little more impactful and a good ad campaign to make the game noticeable above all the simulator games and adopt me.
Though as roblox’s demographic tends to be mainly kids aged 8-13 ish i doubt even with all that world of magic could get into the top 10, maybe top 25 with an average concurrent player count of 15k.

1 Like

storyline update hopefully

Right now there no content so once there’s enough content to continually sustain a good player base, each update will only see an increase in player count. I estimate that WoM will take a year to start snowballing.

pets

One other thing people seem to not notice is that a majority of Roblox players play on mobile devices which is not suitable to play WoM.

I don’t think anything at the moment could help it because when it first launched with 20k concurrent players those were basically the entire age group that played roblox that would enjoy the game because while Wom and Vestaria are objectivaly more fun than say Adopt Me the target demographic for Wom and Vestaria is a tiny portion of Roblox while the other 50 percent of roblox are kids and would enjoy something like Adopt me.

:fire: PETS :fire: WORLD OF MAGIC

pets will be like horses in the horse update. i also played AA when i was about 10 lmao.

I bet that when the horse update comes out too considering that the storyline was continued up to that point a lot of people from other games that are directed to a teen audience will check out WoM and most will like it

I started playing wom when i was 11

wait your 11? im 14 lol bro. so you were like 7 when you played aa

The game might even fit children audiences.I never played AA for pvp.Didnt even get the second magic and progress to the third sea i just enjoyed sailing around listening to the music and tryna break the system :confused:

Dumbass i started playing AA in 2017 im 14 now