What do you think level 1000 (and beyond) PvP will look like

imagine people with 30k health flying around the map with massive spells

2 Likes

imagine random ppl pulsaring and surging random level 50s
hell

i heard the health would only go up to slightly under 20k for vit builds, 8k for others

Wind mage no diff everyone by blowing them into the dark sea.

2 Likes

It would be around 7744 health for non vitality users, gear would probably be able to double or triple that depending on the build

you get instantly imploded by your opponent, or you implode your opponent 1 second after stepping into the arena.

I’m gonna bet we won’t ever get to lvl 1000, but if we do, I say that the most likely event will be Vetex constantly changing the Attack Size / Speed / Agility formula so that the max is basically the same with each update.

1 Like

World of magic uncapped gives you a good idea, there’s some clips of level 1k and 10k on the forums, just look

I’d say at levels 500+, the combat will devolve into who can kill each other fastest with their spells. It’s going to become rock paper scissors with blocking spells / techniques and massively damaging moves.

Agility will become irrelevant :fr:

balance team will be removing all substats

The year is 2027, the 4th sea has been released and the max level is now 650, attacks on average now cover the entirety of munera garden and every build has at least 8k+ health, and spirit weapons are still not added

year is 2030, still early access, no spirit weapons but warden now exists, max level 850 with only a couple chapters left. all lost and ancient stuff has been released. light blast 20% is the size of bronze sea and has no startup or end lag

Year is 2035. Vetex got bored and released uncapped AO. Agility has been removed due to obvious reasons. You can call in orbital strikes if you are an explosion user over the level of 1k

Year 3000, vetex’s great 5x grandchild comes across the game and adds spirit weapons like the chad he is, and vitality becomes meta. also apoc bringer crashes all servers if ult art (insert ancient spell) is cast.

this, is already how the formula works basically.

Truly an excellent balancing philosophy. No flaws whatsoever. Nope.

watch as vetex finds 50 million flaws with the formulas for substats taking into account the player’s level and deciding to change it again

year 3000
vetex’s grandchild

what the hell is the life expectancy of his bloodline???

it’s either this or later on endlag doesn’t exist, u can teleport across the sea in a dash, and aoe covers ravenna

i think it’s unironically a smart decision

Just because it won’t break the game as much as keeping it the way it is doesn’t make it a “smart” decision. A better system would be to take a loot at the stats system and redesign it. If the game’s going to be balanced around stats at level 1000 or even at 500, then pretty much all stats besides Power or Defense will be completely meaningless at levels below 800 or 400.

Right now half the max level is level 62—what does attack speed, size, or agility do at that level? Almost nothing. Constantly rebalancing the game so that only the updated high level stat means something isn’t “smart”, it’s just a constant band-aid fix.

the formula for substats into account your level iirc, meaning 100 agility at level 62 will be similar to 200 agility at 125