What do you think of WoM?

Its good, but it gets boring sometimes

needs revamping

4 Likes

cough cough tgr

It’d be cool if it was a true sequel to AA.

i think it’s great, I can’t wait until we get to see the continent expand :frsmile:

4 Likes

yea really, can’t wait to see new mount olympus.

Potential and misuse of potential

4 Likes

Can’t wait for flight and Genesis Zero (joke)

high quality, not very fun
released too early

whats wom

The only thing that doesn’t bore me as much as the rest is boss hunting, otherwise fishing would be hype if everyone didnt macro before and if the next tier of sunken wasn’t going to be a thing in an update or two

The open world is cool but it’s a pain to go through, even for the first time tbh (unless it’s not wilderness but even then, towns are all the same)

Cool game, awfully boring though.

good concepts
okay combat
terrible progression
god awful optimization

It was a good idea that was unable to be executed, due to a rushed release and Roblox’s limitations. Not going to miss it once AO releases.

Mediocre. While the concept is good, many of the things the game has are the cause of some problems. For example, how all quests are ‘‘walk to a point and defeat NPCs’’ or how the dynamic NPCs ruin the frames, and while it does give realism, being unable to buy things at night unless there is a traveling merchant is annoying.

good, probably one of the best i hve ever played on roblox, will probably be the best when AO come… if my pc can handle it, ofc

bad rep cough cough bad rep

AO is going to run 10x better than WoM. No NPCs and the entire world’s ground doesn’t have to constantly stay rendered, since it’ll just be a layer of water. Oh and also no more Silent Tower to destroy

1 Like

hope so, i really like WoM and for sure AO even more

yeah bad rep too