What do you think the Grand Navy will be like?

Wait until you learn weapon users are the strongest with these 2 amazing tools

• Water gun
  • Actual gun
1 Like

I’m guessing it’s kind of just the strongest faction in the war seas. The title of Navy makes me think they’re militaristic first and foremost. That doesn’t inherently make it corrupt but I’m sure there are gonna be some corrupt players if it is a playable clan.

lazurus just makes him have the chance to not die permanently, multiply his power, and makes him immortal from aging. he doesn’t use his curse directly what he uses is his aura and i’d imagine there’s gonna be a lot of gn that use aura as well.

he’s had to have died more than once which means his power was multiplied more than once.

ye he’s died at least hundreds of times

so he’s hundreds of times more powerful than the average warrior, so its not really fair to compare

i get that but i mentioned him as an example with magic vs no magic.

Sond is much more powerful that the average warrior without even using the time curse

Considering that they would seem to have control over a large area, They would be no pushover for sure. Tech is open for questions, you could ask him stuff about the lore.

quick question can i ask you where did you found information about the Sond guy ?

It’s in the lore trello. If you look under the Q and A section under characters, you can find someone mentions him and tech goes more in depth.

If you’re wondering who he is, he’s basically a samurai bounty hunter with the time curse. When he’s in trouble he can rewind time up to 3 seconds and he can pause time with no consequences for up to 20 seconds. Any more would kill him. Rupin was on his list.

Tech said that he’s the only non-unknown that could give Cursebeard a hard time.

Here are some quotes taken directly from the trello:
“Well he has a wooden katana made of the strongest wood in the Arcane world, far stronger than any steel. The katana has a dark color, not black, just dark brown. He wears all black samurai armor along with leather boots. No helmet, but he does have the samurai demon mask. His armor was made out of pitch titanium.”

“He’s extremely quick and can cut mostly anything. When he’s in a pinch, he can rewind 3 seconds of time, or he can stop time for as long as his body can handle the strain (usually 20 seconds maximum, one more tick and he would be dead). He can comfortably stop time without side effects for a single second. He’s the person who’s captured or killed the most and the highest bounties. Rupin was on his list.”

“Hmm. No. He stands a better chance than Theos would, or most others. Actually, in a fair 1v1, Sond would probably be Arthur’s closest match outside of the Eleven Unknowns.”

These are answers that tech provided.

Where exactly can I ask him questions?

OMG :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: DIOAK FROM JOJO AK <UMDUADMUAMDUAMDUAMDUADMUAMDUAMDUAMDUAMDUAMDUAMDUAMDUAMUDMAU ROAOROAOROAROAORAOROAOROAOR

usually discord, but you can just ask him here or on twitter

Freedrock has very powerful magic. He doesn’t only use radius fist, his main weapon is a Magic Sword.

I think the Grand Navy will likely be corrupt like the Arcane Government, maybe even moreso. One of the recruitable co-captains for your ship in AO is Kenton the Deserter, a man who deserted from the Grand Navy for unknown reasons. Makes me think that there’s something up.

oh right he does have one, just the guy hardly has it shown ;-;

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.