What do you think the Grand Navy will be like?

Personally, I hope it’s like a guild, where you gain infamy and rank up the more you defeat villainous players. (Like AGR in AA)

Lore wise, I hope they aren’t as corrupt as the A.G back in Arcane. I also hope that at least some Grand Navy members will use magic instead of all of them using weapons.

What are some of y’all’s ideas?

Basically the Marines in One Piece.

Not corrupt, but large enough of a threat to be seen as the “bad guys”.

corruption is interesting
just imagine how much less interesting one piece would be if the world government wasn’t corrupt

Grand doo doo shit

That’s totally fair. I guess me asking for no corruption is pretty selfish. It’s just that if they were corrupt jerks like the AG, it would make me not want to join them. (If you even can)

eh, understandable
i see where ur coming from but from a story standpoint it being non-corrupt just snuffs out a lot of interesting things that you can do with corruption

Grand Navy sounds cool but I feel like strong magic users can deal with them easily since they only use, weapons but it would be cool if vetex made captains or leaders have magics

2 Likes

ratio+ bunch of guys with pointy swords

I’m not really sure TBH. Are they even necessary? It’s like rep, where it doesn’t have too much of a purpose in hignsight.

annoying

1 Like

ok bad rep

sweats

If the World Government wasn’t corrupt then One Piece wouldn’t exist lol

just proves my point more
corruption in stories = interesting conflict shit

If its exactly the same as the AG then what the hell.

At the very least, if it has an AGR-like system, it should require the player being arrested to actually have a bounty to count towards it.

not really, i mean you can see what freedrock can do and the guy doesn’t use magic

Hopefully not as braindead as the Magic Council

I’m gonna join just to mess with my friends.

an organization with sufficient power as to enforce their laws to the War Seas citizens but will stay neutral

law enforcing peacekeepers ig

he has nigh immortality and when he revives himself from the dead his power is multiplied
he doesnt use magic, he uses a curse which is much better and much more powerful.